💮ᴳᴵᴿᴸˢ ᴼᴺᴸᵞ💮

Hey sorry I haven't updated, I'm extremely sorry :( but I didnt know red spider Lily's were real

Beautiful
__________________________________

  As they were headed to their next mission, nezuko was still mad at inosuke for taking her brother's innocence, she was glad tanjiro decided to stay inside the box.
   "so where am exactly are heading?"

"to a place to get y'all ready for the mission, " said Uzui.

"alright.."
________________________________
  When they arrived to their destination, he explained why he went to this mission, blah blah.
   He started  zenitsu, inosuke, tan-
"HA?! Why are u here?!" exclaimed uzui.
    Tanniro pointed at himself as he stood in front of nezuko, meaning he will go instead of nezuko, but uzui refused as letting 4 people into the dangerous mission.
    He sighed knowing he won't give up "fine, you can come too," said uzui. "'Tanjiro looks fine... " whispered inosuke as he smirked at tanjiro, "wanna say that again?" said nezuko in a dangerously calmed voice.  "n-nothing!"
  'Tanjiro smiled knowing nezuko worries about her but he didn't want to trouble his sister.
__________________________________
Once they were ready, uzui headed to the crowded areas of the town to 'sell' the 4.
"do you mind buying one of these girls?" exclaimed uzui, "sorry, we can't we already got some girls, " said the old guy, "maybe we can get another girl"said the old lady "ha?but it's alre-" "doesn't matter, we will get another one, let's get the girl with the stick in her mouth" said the old lady as she interrupted the old guy.
______________________________
  Once everyone was already 'sold' uzui went somewhere, as night approached all the 'ladies ' got working, soon everyone sneaked off into the building uzui said to meet at, zenitsu wasn't there yet so the others worried a bit, "He won't come. " said Uzui, "What?!"said inosuke and nezuko "I lost connection to him yesterday" he said back,
_________________________
  As soon morning came, they were on guard in case of any demon attacked, unfortunately for nezuko, she found the demon and there battle begun.
______________________________________
Thank you for reading I'll be uploading the next chapter soon :)