ʟȏṿєⓢⓗⓞⓣ

Might add smut here :) so yeah beware of my horrible smut writing, also sorry for not updating that fast I was lost reading the manga 😅

_______________________________________
'ah. Why did wanjiro had to be cute.... '
"AAAAGH"
I turned around to see panjiro shaking, did I scare him?
Ha!Finally I scared him... Good thing he can't see me, cause I'm boiling.
I got up and took zenitsu and threw him on the floor.
"OI WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!THAT HURTED YOU KNOW!"
"You wouldn't wake up so I threw you "I answered back.
  "HOW UNHUMAN OF YOU P-"
Zenitsu passed out.

____________________

   Once nezuko came back she yelled "The demon is the the train! Please help the others!"

  "HA?!I KNEW IT! 'This is the demon...'
____________
( sorry but I'll need to do a major skip :(
It's because my writing style change 😥 and idk if y'all like it cause it will confuse y'all more because y'all wouldn't know who is who)

    "RENGOKU!" nezuko yelled as he got stabbed by the upper demon...

'hes badly injured...!I need to he-help.. ' nezuko thought

   the upper demon head... Was kicked..?

'Tanjiro!'

"dammit... "spoked the demon,

'i see.. He's the one master muzan wants to kill... Perfect timing..'

  "GRRR.. Rr... "

"tanjiro..!be careful!"yelled nezuko at her brother, she went towards rengoku, and saw that inosuke came to check on them.
'HA?!PANJIRO.. cool..'thought inosuke

   As tanjiro was fighting the demon, he became much more angrier for injuring innocent people and rengoku, plus nezuko, inosuke, rengoku, and zenitsu.. While the demon was having a hard time fighting him because tanjiro was becoming more and more powerful...

(okay quick photo to show y'all how he looks like by now and I'm sorry this is total shit )

(you could say he kinda looks like this burning can imagine him anyway you like)

"Tanjiro... He grew a horn...?"nezuko said...
"The sun is coming up..!I need to leave'

"STOP RUNNING YOU COWARD!"Tanjiro yelled, he broke the muzzle because of how angry he got.
_____________________________
  When the battle was over, tanjiro calmed down and went towards rengoku who he was talking to nezuko, he touched rengoku and set him on fire. And he was healed but not entirely his left eye was still damaged and his hole on his chest barely healed, so he was still injured.
  "Ah. thank you tanjiro, for helping me back there!I accept you now as a member of the demon slayer!"said rengoku. Inosuke came and looked at tanjiro 'cute. He looks better without the bamboo muzzle...'thought inosuke. "ah. I'm glad your okay inosuke, hows zenitsu?" "he's alright, some of the cleaners came by and took him, there coming here right now."said inosuke to nezuko. Tanjiro had injuries, some in his cheeks, and his forehead, arms and legs. He passed out, he was really exhausted, he nearly became a demon but he managed to calmed down seeing that nezuko and the others were okay..
"Ah!Tanjiro!"
   __________________________________
  (smut might coming )
  Inosuke came to the room tanjiro was in and looked at him, 'hes injured.. But not that injured. '