"MHMM FRR"

Omg THANK U FOR 222 VIEWS! And sorry for not updating,  😥
_______________________________________

"Grr..... "

"Ha?"Inosuke tilted his head in confusion
  "How did this human-i mean demon not dying from sunlight?AND HOW DID HE FIT IN THE BOX?! either way I'm still killing him!"Inosuke said in amusement & half confusion.

"Don't!"

   "MHMM FRR" Tanjiro talked back, but couldn't speak since the muzzle is preventing him from biting humans and talking.

   'kawaii.' Inosuke thought,
'Aw.. 'Thought zenitsu and nezuko

   suddenly Inosuke went running towards Tanjiro ready to slice his head off, and tanjiro also ruined, but in a different direction because he wants to protect humans
(remember when devil mask dude casted him a spell? To protect humans)
  But Inosuke was catching up to Tanjiro but when tanjiro faced him he buttheaded inosuke and shocked nezuko, zenitsu, inosuke and the children's.
  inosuke boar mask came off and revealed his girl like face, but didn't suit/matched his body at all.

  Tanjiro started to cry a little, not because of pain nor the beauty of Inosuke but he harmed the human boy. Nezuko ran towards them in shock and tried to calm down tanjiro, and calmed down a little "HAA WHAT'S WRONG  WITH MY FACE YOU BANANA BOY!" Inosuke barked at zenitsu. "W-What?!Nothing!!"Said Zenitsu in shock but scared at the same time.

  inosuke was still arguing but then paused for a second and confused the others, but soon passed out, zenitsu screamed, and Nezuko went towards him to help him, but...

  tanjiro cried, harder :(

  As tanjiro cried some more he went running towards the house of the demon, he tripped and stayed in the floor crying, for hurting a human thinking he killed him. When nezuko was done checking and helping Inosuke, she went towards Tanjiro and said "Don't worry Tanjiro he didn't die, u didn't kill him, he only passed out since I'm guessing he's exhausted and also why u headbutted him" nezuko explained.
_______________________________________
   THANK YOU FOR READING! Have a great night or day!

_______________________________________   THANK YOU FOR READING! Have a great night or day!