1899

1899

"I told you Kyungsoo! Get away from me our deal with your family is already cancelled years ago!" Nayeon shouted.

They're at the main hall right now and Nayeon is trying to get rid of Kyungsoo.

"Your Highness, someone would like to see you" the servant said.

"Yah! Get this boy away from me!" Nayeon command.

The guards came and pull Kyungsoo out of the castle. Nayeon walks to the balcony wondering who could it possibly be? As she reach the balcony she saw a familiar figure standing there and waiting.

"It's nice you waited this long..." That voice she recognize it instantly, she got weak suddenly cause she wasn't expecting this to happen. "My Queen" The guy said as he face Nayeon.

"K-Kyungwan... you're back... and here" She said still can't believe that he's back.

"I promised, Now shall we?" Nayeon instantly kissed him. They both lasted for a minute. The soft passionate kiss that they both missed for 2 years.

They both pull out and gasp for air.

"You two better marry each other now or never" Emperor Im said.

He was there the whole time, witnessing the love of the two. Both Nayeon and Kyungwan blushed hard.

As the day goes by their love grew stronger. But the enemies didn't hold back. Their planning to destroy the Im's Empire and kill the Emperor.

But little did they know Emperor Yoo know about it.

Kyungwan's POV

October 19, 1899.

Today is our wedding... I'm at my room right now with my father getting ready. I'm so excited now! Me and my Queen will finally unite!

"Bring this with you" Appa said showing me my knife... I was confused at first but he insists so I take it. What could go wrong in my wedding?

-Fast Forward-

I was beside the altar waiting for Nayeon who's now walking towards me. I saw our parents crying like hell.
And the ceremony goes on!

"Do you King Kyungwan of Yoo Empire take Queen Nayeon of Im Empire to be you wife?"

"Yes" I said and smile as I put the ring to her.

"Do you Queen Nayeon of Im Empire take King Kyungwan of Yoo Empire to be your husband?"

"Yes" she answered and looked at me.
while sliding in the ring.

"You may kiss the bride!" We both kiss and everyone inside the palace went wild.

"Hyung I'll marry Minari soon!" Chaeng shouted and receive a soft hit from Mina.

We pull out and about to get out of the palace...

"Emperor Im had been shot!" The servant shouted. We looked at the location where the Emperor is...

"The Do Empire is here they're gonna kill you both now here take this and protect you and your Queen" Appa said and gave me my bow and arrow.

"Nayeon let's go!" I shouted. We go outside but we're late... Kyungsoo is there.

"Going somewhere?" He asked as he shoot the arrow. I was about to dodge when someone blocked the arrow.

"Jihyo!" We shouted in unison.

"Go you two I've been shot in my heart, I won't last long... please be safe for me" She said and smile for the last time.

An arrow from behind shoot Kyungsoo but shot his allie instead.

"Hyung! We got your back!" They all said.

We all fought them.

Chaeyoung's POV.

"Hey Kyungsoo!" He looked at me smirking.

"Let's have a sword fight shall we?" I said.

Me and Mina are using a sword... well she said.

We hit and hit until he pushed me and stab Mina from the back. Mina kneeled and looked at me who's lying at the ground. She smiled at me and mouthed. 'I Love You... Goodbye' She closed her eyes and I look on Kyungsoo who's smiling like a devil.

"Any last words?" He asked "Take me with her" I answered and close my eyes as I accept death.

Dahyun's POV.

"Tzuyu! To the other side... Kyungsoo got Chaeng and Mina I need to help." I said

"I'll come" Momo said. We ran to MiChaeng and found them lifeless. My blood started to boil and start shooting arrow to Kyungsoo.

"Stop! This won't help!" Momo yelled.

I didn't listen. And Kyungsoo got me. He choke me using his hands.

"If you'll kill me... please don't hurt Momo" I said.

"Oh sure" He said as I feel the pain of the arrow stab to my heart... my own arrow...

I was still alive when he throw me down. I saw how he tortured Momo and sliced her head of... the last thing I'm seeing is Tzuyu and Sana fighting him with Kyungwan.

Kyungwan's POV

Me and Tzuyu attack him after we saw what he did to our friends. My tears are flowing because he killed them with no mercy. How could he?!

"Whoops!" He said as he stab both Tzuyu and Sana. "You're alone now" He said.

"YOU DEMON!" I shouted. In a blink on an eye he got Nayeon.

"How about killing your precious wife" He said.

No one is alive now... everyone died except for both of us. The blade of the sword is sinking to her neck causing a blood falling.

"Kill me instead" I surrender.

"Ok" He's about to put Nayeon down. "But no" He sliced her head of causing her to die. She was smiling at me telling me everything will be ok.

He was walking towards me. I pull my knife and stab it to him. But he always dodge it.

He caught my hand and get my knife.
"This is for getting my Queen" He said as he stab me. "And this is for you being born" He push the knife harder and penetrate through my skin.

I saw light. I can't die without killing him. I was lying at the ground. I pull the knife from my chest and stood up. I ran to him... and stab his back 3 times.

I fall to the ground. He's just frozen... My eyelids wants to close.

I saw her standing in front of me.

"Let's go now" I heard Nayeon said.

I smile for the last time and said.

"A hundred years... we'll be back. It won't happen the way it ends... We'll be born for the last time... Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu... We'll be born twice"

End