Mask

Nayeon's POV

"K-Kyungwan?" I whispered

I squint my eyes to see him more clearly. I remember that clothing, that face, and that freakin long hair... when will he cut it though?

"Emperor Minhyuk, It's nice seeing you again" The Emperor of Yoos said.

"Drop the formalities Changjoon..." Appa said and smile.

"If you said so... by the way this is Kyungwan the Heir of the Yoo Empire" He said

So he really is Kyungwan.

"This is my daughter... Nayeon. I invited you two here cause I have a favor"

"I know... tell me what it is" He said

"I know you trained your son to be a good leader... maybe just maybe if he train Nayeon she'll accept being a Queen" Appa said

"Wait... Appa you didn't talk to me about this" I said.

"Nayeon... You need to be trained" Appa said

"You could at least ask me for my permission!" I yelled

"Nayeon don't yell at---" Appa was cutted when Kyungwan talked.

"I'll accept it" Kyungwan suddenly said.

Appa smiled. ARRRGGHHH... he always forced me to do something I don't want. I walked out and ran to the balcony.

"Aiishhh... WHY?!" Nayeon shouted.

"Is there a problem princess?"

I immediately looked back when I heard that voice.

"K-Kyungwan? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Nothing just assuring that you're fine" He said then smile.

"I'm fine you can leave now" I said

"Do you hate me that much?" He asked then chuckle

I faced him with an expressionless face.

"Can you leave I'm serious" I said

"Ok... I'm sorry... I'm leaving now, take care bunny" He said then wink.

DID HE JUST CALLED ME A BUNNY?!

"Hey! You come back here!" I shouted

"You missed me that fast?" He teased.

"Hell no. Fine leave" I said then turn back on him.

He suddenly grab my wrist. There's this electric something when he touched me. My heart starts to beat fast. God what's happening?

"D-Don't touch me" I said as I remove my hands and ran to my room.

Kyungwan's POV

I felt that spark. Could it be? No she's an Im. She's our enemy. My mission is to let her fall in love and finally take over their Empire. That's what my father said.

"Appa... let's go back home" I said when I saw him talking to the other Emperor.

"Sure... till we see each other again Minhyuk" Appa said and waved goodbye.

@the gig

"So what happened?" He asked

"She ran away" I said.

Jihyo's POV

I saw Nayeon enter the room and approach her immediately.

"NAYEON-AH! WHAT HAPPENED?" I asked

She looked at me.

"I felt something weird when he touched me" she said.

Wait. What? But... It can't happen.

"No... I think the Yoos are up to something" O said.

"Oh come on Unnie... Kyungwan is just a prince" Mina said

"I saw something. That mask that Jeongyeon wore... he had it... maybe they're the same person" I said

"Jisoo stop hallucinating" Sana said

"I am not! I swear. Nayeon be careful" I said then leave them.

The Yoos are probably planning to take over this Empire. Maybe they fooled them but not me. I stared at the arrow again. If Jeongyeon and Kyungwan is the same person. Then... he's planning to make Nayeon fall in love with him!!!!!

I need to save her.

I was running at the hallway when I passed by the library. Maybe I could read something about the Yoos here.

I looked for their weapons and their clothing.

"T-That Mask" I thought.

The Emperor's Mask. He wore it when travelling or at war. I KNEW IT! Then there's a book that caught my eye.

I flip the page and saw something interesting.

"He'll realize it when the time has come the mask that keep his identity gone can fool the princess until it's none"

I flip through and saw the year... 1899

"Though the end is cruel and tragic... in a hundred years there's something that will happen like magic"

Is the story already written?