Characters

Yoo Kyungwan- Prince of Yoo Kingdom and Yoo Empire. The next Emperor when the Emperor died and the next king when he reach the age 18. They're the big enemy of Im Empire since the beginning because of what happened to Emperor Yoo and Empress Im. They helped Taiwan to escape from cruelty of Japan.

Born: November 1, 1879

Im Nayeon- Princess of Im Kingdom and Im Empire. The next Empress when the Emperor died and the next Queen when she reach 18. They're the Enemy of Yoo Empire. The past is the reason why. Helped multiple kingdom and hold their protection.

Born: September 22, 1878

Park Jisoo- Princess of Park Kingdom. Their Kingdom joined the Im Empire. She's the next Queen of their Kingdom when she reach the age 18.

Born: February 1, 1880

Hirai Momo- Princess of the Hirai Empire under her father's command but she decided to follow her mother in Korea which has the Hirai Kingdom that joined the Yoo Empire.

Born: November 9, 1879

Myoui Mina- The Royal Black Swan Princess of Japan, their empire in Japan was conquered by the Son's so they flew to Korea to build they're new Kingdom of Royal Black Swan and joined the Im Empire for protection.

Born: March 24, 1880

Chou Tzuyu- Prince of whole Taiwan but when Japanese conquered and rule Taiwan, the king and queen got killed and he was transferred with his uncle to Korea which they build the Chou Kingdom and joined the Yoo Empire. He can't become a king until he's 18. He's clearly traumatized that's why he's savage as fuck.

Born: June 14, 1882

Minatozaki Sana- Princess of The Great Minatozaki Empire which conquered the whole Taiwan nearly conquer the Son Empire at Japan but end up killing the Emperor. Planned to conquer Hirai Empire but cancelled it when their Empire was bombed by the Son's for revenge and when the Yoo Empire helped Taiwan to became a republic country. So they decided to build a Kingdom and joined the Im Empire to take revenge.

Born: December 29, 1879

Son Chaeyoung- Prince of Son Empire, their Empire conquer the Royal Black Swan Empire in Japan to have power but ended in short amount of time because the Emperor was killed. The Empress decided to go back to Korea and destroy their Empire and start they're new Kingdom to join the Yoo Empire for protection from the Minatozakis and Myouis. Friends with the Kim's but cut their friendship when the Kims joined the Im Empire.

Born: April 23, 1882

Kim Dahyun- Prince of Royal Eagles or as you know the Kims. The most peaceful Kingdom that joined the Im Empire. They just didn't have a war record. He'll be the next King when he became 18.

Born: May 28, 1881