Special

First of all STREAM "FEEL SPECIAL" IT'S SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Ok I'm calm... back to the story

~

Months go by and Kyungwan and Nayeon's friendship became stronger. But Kyungwan often pretend as Jeongyeon to save Nayeon.
And today is Nayeon's Coronation, maybe the last day she'll be with Kyungwan and maybe not.

"Unnie! Omo you're so beautiful!" Jihyo said.

"I know! Where are the others?" she asked

"Well all are at the Royal hall now. Just waiting for the new Queen of the Im Empire, I'm glad Kyungwan convinced you" Jihyo said

Nayeon smiled and walk to the Royal Hall. When the door opened, it reveal many royal families, as she walk slowly she saw the prince and felt something weird.

'I think I like you, but I like that Jeongyeon guy' Nayeon Thought. Kyungwan on the othe hand was smiling at the vision of the princess. He knows his feelings since then. He gives the princess a hint of his love but he keeps thinking that Nayeon didn't like him back.

As the coronation continues, the nervousness on Nayeon is fading.

After the Coronation.

@the Ballroom.

Nayeon's POV

I was searching for Kyungwan in the after party but I was so unlucky that I bumped to this guy.

"Princess! I-I mean Queen" He said then bow

"What do you want Kyungsoo???" I asked annoyed.

"Well just wanted to spend more time with next year cause you know... we're bound to together in 1899" He said then smirked.

"You know I'm not interested in talking to you, and my family still didn't accept the deal. I love someone else not you" I said leaving him alone.

I saw Tzuyu with Sana so I approach them.

"Hey, Satzu have you seen Kyungwan?" I asked

"You're such a bad timing Noona..." Tzuyu said

Aiissshhhh this boy is scaring me always.

"Yah don't be like that Chewie... you know he's waiting for you" Sana said with concerned face

"Oh shitt... the promise" I quickly run to my horse and ride it. Yahh... It's my first time riding a horse without him!

I rode as fast as I can to reach the shore fast. When I arrived I searched for him.

"Kyungwan!" I shouted.

I roam around and there I saw him staring at the sea.

"Kyung... Sorry I'm late" I said sincerely

He's still staring at the sea.

"Yahhh... don't ignore me" I said

"How could I?" He said and looked at me expressionless. "You're too beautiful to ignore" He continued and smirk.

I don't know why but every time I'm around him, it's so magical.

'He always makes me feel special'

"W-Why are you so cheesy" I stuttered.

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Cause you're special to me" He said as he stood up.

I felt my heart beating fast. I looked at him, he's walking to his horse so follow him.

"What's your plan after this?" I asked.

"Well first... I'll hook up someone then I'll finally live in peace" He said and ride his horse.

I nodded and ride my horse too.

"How about you?"

"Uh... my father and I will talk to Kyungsoo's father" I said and sigh. He nodded and we both left. He's still living in our Empire till next year but he's leaving when his coronation is near.

@my father's room

We're talking about the empire's problem when the thought of marriage comes to my mind.

"Appa?" I asked

He hummed.

"Can I pick someone to marry me?" I asked.

"Woah... someone caught the heart of my princess, who's the lucky one?" H
Appa asked while smiling.

"But I didn't think he likes me" I said

"We'll work on that but first who's the boy?" Appa said

"I-It's K-Kyungwan" I stutter.

His eyes widened. He then chuckled.

"I KNEW IT!" he shouted. "But a intense talk between me and his father will be needed. And I need to reject the deal from the Do's." He continued.

"What if Emperor Yoo didn't agree?" I asked

"He will, IF you make your dream prince fall for you" Appa said. "I won't make the past mistakes that your grandfather did to me" He continued.

I just nodded. After we talk I go back to my room. Then I saw Mina at the balcony.

"Hey Minari!" I greeted.

"Unnie..." I notice her eyes... it's swollen.

"You cried?" I asked

She nodded.

"It breaks my heart everytime Chaeyoung tells story about the girl he loved" She said.

I smirked. Kyungwan told me that the cub is madly in love to this penguin.

"You just need to stop hiding and show up..." I said.

She looked at me.

"You're too beautiful to cry, I'm sure the cub didn't want that" I said. "Now go to him... show up, I think he already missed you" I said.

She then follow my Instructions.

Someone finally make me feel loved and feel special.