Rumtumtugger x reader

Rumtumtugger was charming. You'd admit that much.

Despite his reputation as the sex kitten everyone said he was, he was actually quite calm, collected and overall respected by everyone. Including you.

You were one of the queens. Not as bold as the others but you were the calmest and most affectionate.
With Tugger.... not so much. With Tugger you didn't show much affection bit it was obvious it was there. You could joke around and have fun but you wouldn't consider yourself "close friends"

He would always tease and flirt with you any chance he got. It never went too far tho. He never once said a bad word about you and when he heard anyone say something mean or false, he would always jump to defend you. It was clear that you had mutual respect.

This didn't go un- notest by you. And you always had it in the back of your mind.

One day, you were babysitting one of Cassandra and Alonsos kittens. The little scamp was around a year old and was a black and white ball of energy. He was pretty much a perfect mix of both cats. He had the grace and kindness of his mother and the quirky, silly humour of his father.

The two of you were currently sitting on the ground, playing peek-a-boo. He would sometimes play other games but by far this was his favourite.

"Where's Zach?........"There he is". You smiled as your ears were flooded with the child's laughter.

"Yea! He he he."

You placed your hands over your eyes again and giggled.

"Where's Zach?.......There he- ..... is.

When you moved your hands, you saw Tugger pulling a stupid pouty face and holding the baby next to him.

You couldn't help but giggle as you reached for the ball of fur.

"Hello there cutie-pie"

"Hello darling," Tugger said with a cheeky smile.

In response to his comment you gave him a small smile and turned to Zach.

"Aww, is your uncle Tugger gonna try and flirt with me again and fail my miserably? Yes, he is. Yes, he is." You said in a baby voice and smiling.
Zach let out a giggle and looked at the tom. Said cat smiled at him and stuck out his tong in a playful gesture, only for the kitten to copy him, making you giggle again.

"Stop it, Tugger, you're setting a bad example" you grinned, letting the baby crawl around the junkyard with curiosity.

"Bit early for that don't you think?"

"It's never too early to learn new things." You stated as you picked yourself off of the floor.

Tugger followed your lead and walked beside you as you walked to an empty beer barrel.

"True. But is it too late for me to request your audience for a moment?"

With a raised eyebrow and a confused chuckle, you answered " Stop trying to be fancy all of a sudden Tugger it's 2019" you giggled.

"Alright, alright, fine. So can I ask you something?" He said in an almost pleading tone that almost made your heart melt.

So I would have pretended to think about it if it wasn't for that tone and the look in his eye. He was never really serious about anything so when he said this it meant that he was deadly serious.

With a smile, you nodded and said "Yes just let me put Zach down for his afternoon nap and we can talk.

Time skip
-bought to you by sleeping kittens.