Chapter Nineteen: the wedding

Addie's POV:

Erik and I have sorted out most of the wedding, now we need to sort out the rest so today me, Katelyn and (Y/N) were searching for bride and bridesmaids dresses.

"What about this one?" (Y/N) asked showing me a dress that would hug around my legs.

"If you don't want me to move, no thanks," I said.

"Hey Addie," I heard Katelyn say, "take a look at this."

I had a look at the dress Katelyn picked out and it was beautiful.

"I think this is the one," I said smiling.

We found Katelyn's and (Y/N)'s bridesmaids dresses, we paid for all three dresses and headed to Katelyn's house.

"Do you think Erik will wear a kilt on the day of the wedding?" (Y/N) asked.

"I can't see Erik wearing a kilt," I said, "he'll probably just wear his normal suit."

"Probably," Katelyn said.

"Also, Katelyn, how did it go with Freddy?" I asked.

"He actually asked me to be his girlfriend!" Katelyn said happily.

"Nice," (Y/N) said.

"When is the wedding Addie?" Katelyn asked.

"Two months from now," I told her.

"That's gonna feel like an eternity," (Y/N) said.

"You're telling me," I said.

"I wonder if Erik can keep his feelings in check before then," (Y/N) said.

"What do you mean?" Katelyn asked.

"Erik has text me saying how he wants to have children with Addie but he wants to wait until you two are married," (Y/N) told me.

"If this is one of your ways of talking about sex, don't start," Katelyn told (Y/N).

"I'm actually serious," she said taking her phone out and showing us the conversation between her and Erik.

"He's certain of his decision then," Katelyn said.

"And Addie, I have an idea for what you can wear that night," (Y/N) said putting her phone away.

"Let's get to Katelyn's house then you can show me," I said.

(Time skip)

We got to Katelyn's house and put the dresses away. (Y/N) was looking on her phone trying to find what she thought I should wear.

"Here it is," she said handing her phone to me.

On the screen was a sexy bunny Halloween costume which looked like a suit with a mini skirt and black bunny ears.