Chapter 6 (Ace's POV)

hey my beautiful awesome readers here is the chapter i no it's late but im terribly lazy

i cant help it

i also had two assessments today

i spent my whole evening writing this instead of revising for my maths assessment and doing my child development hwk

i was also quite ill and contagious about two weeks ago

lol so listen to turn around by conor maynard ft neyo love that song and dont you worry child by swedish house mafia and most importantly LITTLE THINGS by 1d the vid is out 2nd november and niall gave us a sneak peek on twitter nd im gonna stop or ill end up writing a chapter's worth of suggestions of songs u shud listen to wen u probs wont :P

nemi was a lie parrently :(

im not going trick or treating :'( but HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE for tomoz

so here is chapter 6 but in Ace's pov hope you enjoy luv u alll

--------------------------------

It was me, Cody, Matt and Liam. We were chasing Cara through the house and saw her swiftly turn the corner and disappear into Charlie’s room. Ha! Couldn’t wait for his reaction. He would f-r-eak out. Where is she? Wouldn’t he send her out straight away? Oh well, he’ll send her out soon enough. Might as well just sit down and wait her out. Suddenly I had a ‘eureka’ moment. I could literally see the light bulb shining above my head. Okay that was a complete lie, because have you ever seen those light bulbs, nah not really. So, I put my idea to use.

“Matt, you and Liam wait here. Cody and I are going to go outside see if we can see what’s happening from outside the window. If they’re coming out or we see something I’ll text you and if they come out text me. Matt you keep your phone on alert cause I’m going to text you if there’s anything.”

“Sure, see you in a bit guys.” They waved us off as we started towards the stairs running down quietly so Cara wouldn’t know we’d gone. If she knew then she’d look outside and know we were spying on her and Charlie.

“Cody, mate. Look! You can see Charlie, wait why’s he talking to her? I thought he’s antisocial.” I spoke up as we looked up at Charlie’s window where you could clearly see he was talking to someone.

“Wow! You’re sooo nice. Ha-ha. So why exactly is he antisocial?”

“I didn’t mean it like that; it came out wrong. I just mean he doesn’t talk to strangers. Well Cara’s a stranger to him anyway.”

“Yeah. I get you man. So I guess we just have to wait for her to make her move?”

“Seems like it,” I muttered unhappily. Why couldn’t she just come out so the fun could begin? After all, it is just a bit of water. I saw Cara appear and the window, still talking to Charlie, it looked like.

“Hey. Ace, quick! Looks like our prey is coming out of her hiding spot,” Cody spoke the last bit in a deep, evil voice. Ha-ha. Now were talking about fun.

“How ‘bout we spray her,” I spoke suddenly and Cara was climbing out the window. Wow! She has a nice pair of tanned legs. Plus, she really has a pretty face. Woah! What the hell? I sound like a chick. Oh god, why on earth was I thinking about Cara like that. She’s just some random girl. A girl with nice legs, and a pretty face, she’s also got some really nice-

“Mate, gimme your phone or text the others.” I was cut out of my er ... day-dream by Cody. Quickly, I whipped out my phone sending a short text to Matt. I put my phone on the table and aimed my water gun at Cara. This would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! She slowly turned her head to look at us before sprinting over the kitchen roof towards the edge of the house. Cody and I started spraying immediately when she suddenly slipped of the roof. Shit! I stopped spraying but Cody continued.