Chapter 2

Hey guys my 2nd upload this week as promised. So, I put up a cast but as I finished I realised the cast is american nd its a story set in england so just pretend all the actors have british accents. I know the accents dont matter but yanno. Another thing, i didnt get round to properly editing it so the first chapters sure to be full of mistakes. I'll edit when i can but it's my first full week back at school so i won't have much time. No one reads authors notes so this is all pointless but thanks for reading :D

-----------------------------------

I let out a small squeak as my mind came back to reality. Eek, I just embarrassed myself in the worse way possible in front of a really hot guy. Great! Oh, and now his first impression of me is a weird 15 year old girl, who just moved in, and wakes up the whole neighbourhood with her cursing. I can't help it. It's a spur-of-the-moment thing. Well not really. Alex is the one person who brings out my killer mode.

I look up at my brother only to find him running away. Argh, little bugger. He knows I've developed a crush on this guy in a matter of seconds and has left me alone with him. "Er hi, sorry bout Alex. He just gets on my nerves... a lot." I let out a nervous chuckle. Please let him understand and pass off my killer-mode as nothing. Who am I kidding?! This is his first impression of me; he'll forever remember me as 'the girl who curses a lot whilst running after her little brother in her front yard'.

"Yeah I could tell. He looks like the mischievous, annoying type. Sort of like my little sister." Okaaay, this is awkward, but from what he says next I'm sure he just realised what he said about Alex. "No offence to your brother or anything." He lets out this nervous laugh that could literally make me melt. "Please intend everything you just said about my brother. Not that I hate him he's just annoying. Like he embarrasses me and leaves me in the most awkward situations with my crushes..." I trail off after my nervous blabber dies down. OMFG!!!! Did I just basically say what I was thinking, aloud, to this guy who I have crushed on in the last two minutes? Holy crickets, I wanna literally die. As you can tell, I love Harry Potter from that little exclamation that Hermione says in the first Harry Potter. But, getting back to the point, I just basically told him that I've crushed on him, in a matter of minutes. Oh god help me.

I feel my face heat up and I can bet you that I am red as a hot chilli pepper right now. Oh my gosh, this situation cannot get any worse. "So you're implying I'm your crush." OMG, I wanna die so much right now. Someone save me! "Big ego much. I mean you are hot, but I'm not already crushing on you. I mean I don't even know your name. For all I know your name could be er ... Ronald er Duck! Yeah, for all I know you could be called Ronald Duck. Or you could be related to Daniel Radcliffe. Hmmm, no, not related to Dan. You don't have any of his features. Aw everyone should have his chin, his amazing, smooth, stubble-free chin. Ahh, I think I'm in heaven." By the way, I LOVE DAN RADCLIFFE!!!! HE'S SO AMAZING, DON'T YOU THINK?! And there I go with the babbling again. Why do I have to make everything so damn awkward? I need to stop going into dream mode whenever I think about Dan. But I'm literally in love with him. He's so nice and sweet. Before you say ‘how do you know’, well I have met him. He came to my school, I got a picture with him and an autographed copy of 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2' on DVD. Best day of my life.

"Hellooooo. Hello. Are you alright?" I shook my head as I came back to reality. "Is that a no?" While my head was in the clouds, mystery boy had come onto our yard and was waving his hand in front of my eyes till a few seconds ago. I could now see muffins were what he was holding. "Um sorry. Day-dreaming bout er ... stuff. Cool, muffins am I right?" I ask nervously. Of course they're muffins, what am I saying? I take a deep breath and relax. Okay, now I will talk to him normally. "Yeah they're muffins. From what I can tell." He lets out a more relaxed laugh. "Oh sorry, I'm Cara. Cara Port. Nice meeting you." I let out with a smile as I extend my hand for a polite handshake. He takes my hand and shakes it. "Cool, I'm Ace Baker." He lets out nervously. I bite my lip to stop myself from bursting out laughing but that obviously fails. "Hahahaha Ace... Baker... and you're... bring... and you're bringing us... muffins." I somehow manage to say between laughing. "I bet you're ace at baking. Hahaha. Did you make these? Sorry I couldn't help it. It's just too funny. Aw don't be embarrassed. Sorry, I'm just being rude." His face is all red with embarrassment as I calm down my laughter.

"Yeah, I get that from everyone. But, I still manage to get embarrassed." He tries to blow it off as the usual thing. I bet it is. "Oh, and no, my mum made these for you guys, but she had to go to work. She said to tell you guys we can help you with whatever and all that stuff that you usually say to new neighbours. We live just across the street if you need us." He then gives me the muffins and bids farewell and I go back into the house.

"Who was that honey?" My amazing mother asks as I enter the kitchen. "Our new neighbour from across the street. Mrs. Baker made us muffins and her son, Ace Baker ... came baring the muffins." I can't help it but I start cracking up into laughter again. When I look up to mum I see she's trying to hide her smile. "Sweety, were you laughing at him. That's not nice. I'm sure he gets enough of your kind of reactions when he first meets people." My mum scolds me trying to look serious. "I'm gonna go finish the last bits and bobs of my room. So, see you later mummy. Love you." I walk off to my room with a cheesy smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, not interesting I know but it's still sumin.

So please tell me what you think. I'm not gonna ask for votes but I just would like to c comments cuz i wanna know what everyone thinks.

thanks for reading

luv

ShelleyCullenPotter

:D xoxoxox