Chapter 4

hey guys heres the fourth chapter as promised

enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------

I woke the next morning feeling tired and cranky. For once I was not being woken up by someone but I woke up myself. What a miracle! Wait, something doesn’t seem right. Hmm, why is it so loud downstairs? Maybe that’s why I woke up!

“Hey Mama P. Where’s that lazy ass of a daughter, who you may know?” Oh my freakin’ gosh! Isn’t that Lily? Who am I kidding? I know Lily’s voice when I hear it; I’ve known her since we were kiddies. And, only she and Jord call my mum Mama P.

“She’s as-,” my mum gets out before I belt out.

“Awake. Cara Port is awake and is gonna come down the stairs and knock over her bezzie who she hasn’t seen in like foreverrrr!” I barrel down the stairs and, keeping my promise, I knocked  Lily over with my bear hug. “Oh my god, I love you so freakin’ much. Life’s so boring without you and Jord. Where the hell is she, didn’t she come? Oh no, she didn’t come, did she? What happened? Why couldn’t she make it? Is she alright?” Lily is about to reply to my shed load of questions, even though she can probably barely breathe when I say, “love you,” in a teary voice.

“Love you too hun.  And, to answer your half a million questions, Jord is here, she’s fine, she could make it, and she’s here. Oh, and did I forget to mention, she’s here!” I squeal in delight as I hear someone come in, only to reveal the one and only Jord. “Argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!” As I tackle Jord into my infamous bear hug. “Jord did I ever tell you how much I love you?”

“Can’t frickin’ breathe you little nob.” She chokes out in a strained but joking tone.

“What are you guys doing here?” I start walking backwards into the living room in my comfy pj’s. “Guys, come.” I motion for them to follow me when I hit a wall. “Ouch, remind me never to walk backwards cause I’ll hit a wa-,” I was turning round to move off the wall when I saw the wall was in fact a person. Crap. This person was not family, this person was a neighbour. A very hot, sexy-looking, eatable, delicious neighbour.

I feel the blood rush to me cheeks as I blush in embarrassment. “Er, hi.”

Well, this was awkward. Guessing it was up to me to do the introductions, I barely whispered, “Um Lily, Jord this is Ace, my new neighbour. Ace these girls are Lily and Jordan, my bezzies from York.” I try to avoid the looks Jord and Lily are giving me but the second they catch eye-contact with me, they basically start teasing me by wiggling their eyebrows. I can now guarantee my face is once again, tomato red. Why does it happen that every time Ace sees me, I have a tomato red face?

“Hi girls,” Ace speaks out in his deep, alluring voice.

“Hi Ace,” they say in synchronism.

I start laughing really loudly, the way Lily and Jord said that tells me they too have fallen under his spell.

“What’s so funny, Caz?” Jord says in challengingly.

“No-noth-nothin.” I compose myself before answering again, “Sorry. Er, nothing. It doesn’t really matter. I’m just crazy, okay?”

“You got that right, bitch,” Lily teases. Time to play along. Yay!

I open my mouth wide in fake shock before sarcastically replying, “How could you ever call me a bitch? I’m your best friend you dirty slut.”

This time, Jord replied saying, “Lily a dirty slut, you’re the whore Caz!” She turns away laughing. Guess the game’s started between me and Lily.