04

Me and Morgan pulled up to Hayes's house. Music was blaring, tons of people were on the front lawn, and the place is littered with red solo cups and trash. We got out of her brothers car and walked up to the front door.
"Now Haley, if I go missing, don't worry about me. Also I won't be drinking and don't you drink either. Ok?" She said
"Yes mom." I said to her. She laughed at me
"Well it's your first party and you still have you v-card. I just don't want you to use it while your drunk." She said
"Ok. Let's just go in." We walked in and there were at least 100 people dancing in front of use I could feel the heat and sweat from the people. Ew. We made our way over to a group of girls who were talking and held drinks in their hands.
"Hey morgs!" They said to her
"Hey guys this is Haley! She is new here." She said introducing me
"Hey I'm Bethany but just call me beth." A girl with long bleach blonde hair said to me.
"Oh and I'm eve." A girl with golden hair said to me. I just waved and said hello.
We talked for a little. They asked me about where I was from and how it was back were I used to live.
Pretty soon these girls left and it was just me and Morgan.
"Hey I need to meet someone here. I'll be back in a few!" She said. Scratch what I said before about me and Morgan: I was left alone. I made my way over to the kitchen to ask where the bathroom was
"Hey pretty lady! My name is jake. what would you like to drink?" A boy with dark brown hair asked me.
"I'll pass on the drink. Do you happen to know where the bathroom is?"
"Yeah. It's up stairs. Turn left and it's the 3rd door on the right." He said with a smile
"Thanks jake!" I said"
"Wait!" He said "I didn't catch your name."
"Haley" I said and with that I went upstairs to the bathroom.
I knocked on the door and thank god no one was in there
I looked at myself in the mirror and went out. I was walking out of the door when I felt something, almost like a hand, go over my mouth and an arm go around my waist. I panicked. I started squirming and screaming. However the man had a strong grip and his hand was over my mouth.
He picked me up and took me into a bedroom. There he threw me on the bed and started to kiss me. His hand was no longer over my mouth so I screamed and I didn't stop. He still tried to kiss me and grind on me but I resisted. Then all of the sudden, the lights turned on and I heard, "Johnny get the fuck off of her!" The man, that I assume was Johnny, got off of me and took off. I was curled up in a ball. I was terrified.
"Haley?" I heard a voice say.
I didn't want to move or do anything. I just wanted to protect myself from any harm.
I heard the door shut and someone come over to me. It was hayes. I imediently flinched when he touched my arm.
"Hey it's okay. He was just drunk and wanted to get into someone's pants." Hayes said in a calming voice.
"Don't hurt me please." I said in a shaky voice.
"I would never. Come here." He picked me up out of the ball I was in and held me on his chest. I felt safe. Safer than ever before.
"Thank you." Is all I said.
"Shhhh. It's okay." He aid back.
Pretty soon he let me go and I sat next to him.
"Do you mind if I could go home?" I asked
"Yeah sure thing babe." He smiled. Oh god: babe again.
"I don't have a ride."
"It's okay. I'll walk you home. Or do you want my brother to drive you home?" He asked
"Uh it's okay if we walk."
"Thought so."
He went over to the window and jumped out. I followed and saw him on the ground. It wasn't a huge drop but a pretty big one. Not one to brae a limb or anything like that.
"Jump! I'll catch you!" He said and I did as I was told.
We started walking to my house: together
"Hayes, can I ask you something?" I asked
"Yeah. Go ahead." He said
"Well when I first saw you and talked to you today you seemed bad but when you came in, you seemed nice and protective. How come your so different? I'm not trying to be rude or-"
He cut me off
"I know what you mean. It's just when I first try to make a move on girls, it's always my acting like a bad boy and girls love that. But when I made a move on you, you didn't like it. Although I am still bad, it's just you're different." He said
We arrived at my doorstep and no one was home: typical
"Thanks for walking me and saving me." I said
"No problem. Anything for you." He lightly kissed me on the cheek
"Text me." He whispered in my ear
I went inside my house and got ready for bed.
I checked the time and it was 11:05. Wow. Time flies

(A/N)
Follow me on Instagram
@ayehxyes
&
@edits.plus.quotes
-Haley xx