01

(A/N)

Hey I wanted to start writing a new fan fiction and here's one! It might get a bit sexual so be ready. I'll try to warn you.

Let me know if you like it ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*HALEY'S POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ugh" I said to myself as I rolled out of my bed.

I didn't want to go to school today.

I just moved to North Carolina because both of my parents got better jobs. Me and my older sister, Emma, didn't want to move. But, new school means new start, right?

I got out of my bed and went to my closet. I wanted to dress nice to give a good impression. Since it was supposed to be a fairly warm spring day, I picked out a mint green skirt with a gray and white top and my gray vans. I also put on my light wash jean jacket to put over top. I straightened my hair and ate breakfast.

Then my sister rode me to school since both of my parents are at work (A/N>> Emma is 16. Haley is 14 but in 8th grade.)

We pulled up and I just stopped. I don't want to do this. I didn't feel good.

"Hey aren't you gonna go in?" She asked.

"Uh yeah. See ya." I said

"Don't forget I am going to pick you up after school!" She said

"Yeah yeah yeah. See ya!" I said

I walked into a huge school and I felt like a tiny mouse just trying to find the office. I eventually found it.

"Ah you must be Haley! I'm Mr. smith the principle!" He said with a huge smile. He gave me that facts I needed to know and a full tour of the school. He also showed me my locker and were my classes were. He also gave me a pass if I'm late and I can use it whenever today and it's unlimited.

I put my stuff into my locker and grabbed my binder and pencil case and made my way to 4th period: Science.

I found the room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I hear a lady yell. I opened the door and found a million set of eyes on me as I entered.

"Hello m'am! I'm Miss Sams! You must be Haley. Am I right?" She asked. She seemed really nice.

"Yeah." I said.

"Go ahead and take a seat next to Mr. Grier. I will get you cought up in a 'bit." She pointed to the seat and I took it. The kid next to me looked a bit scary but cute and the same time.

"Aye hot stuff I'm hayes." He said to me as I sat next to him.

"Excuse me?" I said in disbelief.

"You heard me babe." He said and put him feet and top of the long desk.

"You don't even know my name." As soon as I said that I felt stupid because the teacher just said it. Crap. Wait to go Haley.

"Uh yeah I do, Haley." He said making eye contact with me.

"Mr. Grier please leave Haley alone." She said with astern tone.

"No. I'll do what I want." He snapped back.

She just rolled her eyes and continued teaching. Wow. He can just back talk her like that?!

"See that." He said

"Yeah. That you just completely disrespected the teacher." I said

"No I didn't. I put her in her place and I get what I want. All the time," he said and looked at me "remember that babe." He said putting his hand on my thigh sending shocks up through my body.

"Hayes!" I yelled at him a flinched away.

"I know you like it. Don't you dare deny it. Remember what I said?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and then the bell rang.

"See you later hot stuff." He said winking at me.

As I walked out the door, girls gave me dirty looks. Great way to start out the year.