Chapter 1: First Kiss~~

I don't know what you'll call this. But I guess, this is the first love story I ever wrote. Well, I have written some...but it's not really a love story. Anyway, hope you'll enjoy it. 

I wrote this by the way...as requested by Yurieh: the love guru..joke..hahaa

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE!!hehe

_______________________________________________________________________

I was twelve when I got my first kiss.

I mean, I was about to turn into a teen age girl.

It happened three minutes before the first hour of December 12, 2007.

What happened was this...

It was my last class and I am so tired and sleepy. I was watching the clock...wishing that it would move faster so that I could go home. Few minutes later, I didn't realize I fall asleep. It was already 6pm. Everyone left without even bothering to wake me up. I stood up, and looked at the window. I walked towards it and felt the breeze. I closed my eyes for a while... It's so peaceful. I opened my eyes and said to myself..

"The sun is already setting."

I closed the windows and went back to where I fell asleep. I took my bag and went out. 

I was about to go when somebody spoke..

"I thought you'll never go out. I thought you're going to stay there until tomorrow or maybe until Monday."

I was shocked. I looked at him and sighed.

"Oh, it's you senpai. What are you doing here? It's already late."

She walked near me until I was like in the middle of the wall and him.

"I thought, I was the one who should ask those questions."

Then, he started walking towards the exit. I was able to breath, not because of anything but because I value personal space specially around my sempai. I looked at him and run towards him. I walked with him until we got to the gate. 

I was going to go the other way when he mentioned my name,,,

"Akiko...."

He called me by my first name. That's a first. He usually calls me Miagi-san or just MIagi.

I turned back and looked at him.

"Yes, senpai?"

He looked at me steadily.

"Let's go to the shore."

"Now?"

"Yes"

Then, he started walking. I walked also but worried about something.

"But senpai, it's already near 7pm."

"So what?"

"It's my curfew."

He stopped walking and looked at me. I felt conscious so I looked down.

"What?! Curfew at 7pm? That's so like kindergarten. Let's go."

I followed him.

"But..."

"Let's go."

So I shut my mouth and followed him obediently.