Leaving Everything Behind- Part 2

Hey Guys! Before we start the story we would like to apologize for not uploading for a while things were a little hectic with school starting and all, but we're back and ready then Ever!

Enjoy this Chapter even if it's a little short it'll get longer, I promise. Thanks for reading! And hopefully, you vote and share! Enjoy!

Chapter 4 Pt.2- Leaving Everything Behind

- Later that morning-

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard the most annoying bell sound ever. Slowly I opened my eyes to see that I'm still in the closet.

I forgot I moved here. Sitting up, I yawn and stretch. 'Ok Ivy, that was the final bell from what you've heard so you have to get out of this closet and into the showers quickly and quietly.'

I take my bag and slowly open the door. I look left to right only poking my head out.

No one is on this side of the building at this point, way too late. ''I mean most of the students have probably rushed home by now.''

I quietly make my way to the girl's locker room on the other side of campus, making sure not to get caught by the cameras.

I enter the locker room and lock the door just in case the janitor decides to start cleaning in here. If I could explain the color of my face looking like a blueberry holding my breath the whole way there, what was many yards felt like 200 miles.

Finally, I could feel the warm water flow over me. Causing me to relax more and more. It felt like I could forget the world and just zone out.

I finished my shower with clean skin, glowing, I could even say. I no longer had dust bunnies trying to form on my arms and legs.

"Finally I'm clean, I wonder how long it's been since they last cleaned that room?"

I shook it off and took my clothes from the bench I placed them on.

My outfit:

I wore regular long black jeans with a red crop-top, double white stripes on both sleeves near my elbow and my worn-out converses

Now to get back undetected...