Chapter 1- Gone Missing!

Ivy Lewis up top!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I hit its mute button and roll out of bed. I groan while rubbing my eyes. I slowly made my way to the bathroom in the hall. I turn on the warm water and take a shower. When I'm done I go to my small closet and choose my outfit.

 When I'm done I go to my small closet and choose my outfit

I don't wear makeup because I just think it's excessive. I slowly made my way down the stairs. As I quietly cross the living room, not trying to wake my Grandfather. I'm scared to get hurt if I wake him up. I walk out the door , and hold my breath hoping no one sees me. I live in a bad area called 'Hazy Heights.' Who knows who made that name up. I leave my area, and make my way to 'Fawn Hills' where the wealthy live.

I knock on the house door waiting for an answer. When the woman I despise opens the door, and I bow. "Goodmorning Mrs. Lee, I will start cleaning the house right away!" I say with a bright smile. "Yes morning, quickly get on it. Also, why are you wearing such revealing clothing?!" She says, disapprovingly and scorningly. I internally roll my eyes and put on a brighter smile."Yes, Ms. I will take that into account next time." I say politely, she nods her head in approval and lets me in.

"I have my work cut out for me today I see," I say, looking at the dirty mansion. Plastic cups were littered on the coffee table, stains on the carpet, dust on items, and a smell of strong partying, alcohol, and misery.

"Yes, now start in the Kitchen. My husband and I will be out for the day so we will pay you when we get home." She says cutting her eyes at me. "Yes, Ms. anything else?" I ask looking at her. "Yes. My son is here, and his girlfriend will come later, do not bother them." She says irritatingly as if I'm an irritating her and asking a million questions. "Yes, Of course, Ms. Lee," I say as I place my bag down on my spot. I walk to the kitchen and grab my assigned apron, and gloves, and then I get the broom. I start cleaning.

-1 hour later-

As I was finishing the last bathroom I hear the doorbell being rung. Quickly scurrying to the door, I open it and set my mouth into a big smile. There I see a girl in a crop top, a revealing skirt, and heels as tall as Satan. Her face was caked in makeup she had eyeshadow, plum lipstick, and noticeable blush on her cheeks.

 Her face was caked in makeup she had eyeshadow, plum lipstick, and noticeable blush on her cheeks