Heyy Readers! 👋🏾

Hello and Welcome to Started with a Charm! This is our first story and we're glad you chose it!

Hopefully, you'll stick around for this part after we explain a few things.

1.) Thank @mscinderbella for making our cover! It's so beautiful sis and we thank you with all our hearts!

2. This book is ©. Meaning All rights reserved. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this book is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means. The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real people, living or dead is purely coincidental and not intended by me.

3. We love when readers comment about the story, or for example, tell us if we spelled anything wrong or just tell us what you think will happen. But we're asking you to be respectful while doing it. Everyone has an opinion and we will respect that, but theirs a difference about stating an opinion or just being rude or mean.

4. If you have problems with Alcoholism, Violence, Abuse, Mixed characters, interracial couples. Then this story is not for you.

5. The only things we don't own in this story are the images and the videos.

6.) The Most Important thing, Thanking you guys for reading! Hopefully, you'll vote, share and all that good stuff! Enjoy!