Our Stupid Junk Diary- Dan Z

• Dedicated to My Sexiness

November 22, 2010

Dear Colby,

So life's been very hectic. A lot has happened, so much that I don't even know where to start. You know how last time I wrote I was all happy and stuff. I was all 'this is the best day of my life,' and chiz? Well that was short lived. God, I'm so stupid!!! UGH!!!

Anyway, you know what I just noticed? I titled this Our Stupid Junk Diary, then it say Dan Z. God I can't stop laughing, hold on...

Okay if you say Dan Z really fast what does it sound like? I'm not gonna tell you I want to know what you guys think, but I don't even know why I laughed so much it wasn't even that funny. Yeah it was a chuckle moment, but not a retarded laugh your ass off and fall off you chair moment. I fell on Jace by the way. The dude is squishy as heck!

So you know how Mark posted his entry, and was a total douche? Well I've officially kicked his add. There is no way in heck that I am going to let him talk about my girl like that. I love her and if him or anyone else says something mean or inappropriate to her I will slice their face off.

Now to the good parts. I'm going back to school! Not High School of course, but College. Yup, I've decided not to be the disappointment of the family anymore. I've decided to listen to Nice Peter (and my mom) (and Georgie) and to go back to school.

You know what I think would be awesome?! If I could major in skateboarding! That'd be doo doo! No, but seriously I'm really into photography. Yeah, I like taking pictures of random people! So what, I know I'm a stalker. That's why Georgie finds me so irresistible. I'm sexy, fine, smart, sexy, funny, awesome, sexy... Wait I think I'm missing one more thing... Oh yeah, SEXY!

Great now you're just gonna call me conceited! Fine go ahead. You know Georgie made a character in one of her story's, and the character is suppose to be me. His name is James or something. I think it's Jaymes with a 'Y' which is stupid, and looks weird.

Anyway, Imma go! Peace.

-Dan

P.S.

On the side is a picture of 5 ninja's guess which is which. Georgie made this, it's pretty good check it out.