Our Stupid Creative Junk Diary- In Your Face, Jace!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dear Colby,

Hmm. I dnt knw how to start this cause i really didn't want to do this, but Kev said that he would tell Ma that i spent that money she gave me for that dumb feild trip on a video game. Sometimes i hate Kev, but we all know hes an ass.

You know i dont even think that i would have cared if they had asked me nicly to do this, but when you blck mail me into it. It makes me sad. Not only that but they told the whole World Wide Web that i like Georgie! i dont thik i should hang with them anymore. I think i should get new friends. But i know i would never do that, and they wouldn't let me. You could say that they bully me. I'm not only the youngest, but im a dude. Georgie's the same age as me. She's older then me by about two days. Which means that our age differense is 37 hours. Yeah, i dig older woman. ;)

God, im pathetic! Georgie doesn't even like me. She like stupid ass Dan. I mean yeah Dan's a little cute, but come on! Im way much better. Talking about her makes me sad.

Okay so Kev told me to tell you about myself. I still can't believe that im wrighting a Diary. The thing i dont get is arent Diarys suppose to be confidencial? Your not suppose to post these things online! If i had an actual Diary i'd have one with a black cover and with the lyrics to  Jar of hearts by that chick on the cover. Georgie loves that song.

Okay about myself! My name is Jason C. People call me J.C., JC Penny's, but i go by Jace. I've been skating since fifth grade. The guys said that i was born with the abilty to skate. Said that i was a natural. I landed my first trick two weeks after my first atteempt of skating. When im older i want to be movie director. I don't know if I'll be good, but all i know is that its what i want to do. I am in the eighth grade. Same grade as Georgie, but unfortunatly we don't go to the same school which sucks! I guess i enjoy school. its alright not the best thing in the world but i guess we all need an eduacation.

i relly dont have anything else that is intersting about myself... i guess im a boring person... Whateves i should go its getting late an i have school tommorrow... I think I'll put Jar of hearts as the Youtube video... i don't know...

-Jay See

P.S. (is that what it's called? i dont know)

I have no clue how to post this. Oh and Dan did steal my board! and i want it back. You know i bought that deck with my own money you WingDing!