Our Stupid Creative Junk Diary- Page Kage

February 6, 2011

Dear Colby,

It’s been a long time my friend! I’m hanging with Gee at her house, and decided to write this. She doesn’t know so it’ll be a surprise. While writing this entry I am talking to an awesome girl who just has to live a million miles away! Grrr

She’s kind of mad at me now. I don’t know why exactly. She says that I piss her off. I mean come on! Me Kage… Shit I forgot my last name. Anyway, she confuses me. But I like it, and her.

Anyway Gee and I still hang even after the whole ‘Incident.’ Oh Mark also. Surprise Surprise! Yes, Mark and Gee are now buddies. They act like they’ve know each other for years, which they have I guess, but they’ve never spoken to each other.

Claire, my little sister, the most adorablest child in the world was here a couple hours ago but Ma came to pick her up for her doctors appointment. She cried for me of course! Cause I’m an awesome brother, but I told her that I’d spend the whole day with her on Saturday, and she soon compromised.

Well sorry this isn’t long like the others but I should go I’m hungry! So is Gee, but she’s always hungry so that doesn’t really count!

Bye Colby!

Kage

P.S. (I don’t know I feel like I have to have one of these since that’s how we used to do it)

Why did you run away?! Georgie told me that you ran away…