The Dream

Evangeline's P.O.V

♥♥¸.•*´¨'* Dream*´¨'*•.¸♥♥

Everything was a blinding white, I couldn't see anything. All of a sudden I was in a gorgeous meadow. There were maple trees on the side, a crystal clear pond and so many flowers. There was a flash of white which blinded me for few moments. When I opened them again, I saw an absolutely gorgeous woman standing there in a white dress with dazzling blue eyes. On her dress there were all the shapes of the moon on her neckline.  "Dear I am the Moon Goddess" 

"Hi?" I asked a little unsure.

"Hello to you too. I have come to tell you how to become the next Moon Goddess taking my place"

"OK"

"Eva you only have a month to become the Moon Goddess. All you have to do is: Exactly at midnight transform into your wolf and find this meadow. Once you have arrived at the meadow call for me in your mind, I will come"

"That sounds easy"

"Yes it is, but fail to do so within a month, the werewolves will die. One more thing, you must bring the one you have chosen with you, and if you want a few friends"

"Thank you"

"Your Welcome, bye now"

"Bye" The Moon Goddess started to float and another flash of white came, and she was gone. 

♥♥¸.•*´¨'*End Of Dream*´¨'*•.¸♥♥

Have you ever had that moment when you wake up and you gotta pee? Well I gotta and Cade has me in a death grip. "Cade? Cade let go" No reply, wow he must be a heavy sleeper. "CADE!" Still no reply. OK that's it.

Poke

 "Ahhhhhhhhh" Cade fell of the bed. 

"Awweee who would have known that the vampire prince is ticklish"

"Shut up. Why did you do that anyway"

"Oh you weren't waking up and I had to go toilet"

"So why didn't you?"

"You had a fudging death grip on me"

"Oh"

"Yeah, well I gotta go pee" I ran into the bathroom and did my business. When I walked out I saw a shirtless Cade. I started to blush furiously. "Why are you blushing?" Cade tried to cover his laughter with a cough. Keyword: Tried. "I-I, w-well I ummmm. Never mind" Oh wow, I was getting all flustered over nothing. Then I remembered the dream I had. "Cade I have to become the Moon Goddess within a month"

"What?"

"I had a dream and the Moon Goddess came up to me, she told me how to become the Moon Goddess and how long I have 'till the werewolf race is wiped out"

"Oh I thought you would be staying with me a little longer than 1 month"

"I'm sorry Cade you know that"

"It's fine, I know that you care alot about your kind"

"Yeah I do. But she said I could bring the one that I have chosen, friends and family"

"Can I bring some of the vampires?"

"Of course" 

I quickly grabbed some clothes so I could go shower. When I was done getting ready I felt Rosa pacing around in my mind.