Date? (1)

Evangeline's P.O.V

I ran into the pack house and up to my room. My mother unexpectedly barged into the room and squealed "Oh my baby you're going on a DATE!!"

"How did you find out?"

"I have my resources" She said dismissively while waving her hand.

"Well I have the perfect outfit for you, come" I followed my mom into her room and saw an outfit laid out on the bed. I walked closer and saw, and my mouth almost dropped open in shock. The dress was an elegant midnight blue. It had silver sparkles at the top and stopped when it reached my waist, then flowed down to my ankles in a wave. "Mom its beautiful" I ran up to her and hugged the life out of her. I ran into her bathroom and had put the dress on. It was a perfect fit. I walked out and my mom smiled. "Come, let me do you hair"

"OK" I went over to her and sat down on the cozy chair she had set while I was changing. My mom got a curling iron and started to curl my hair. When she was done curling it she added some mousse and fluffed it. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I thought my mouth was going to fall of, my smile was HUGE. "Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!" I shouted.

"Your welcome" I looked at the time and ran down the stairs. I was waiting by the door when a sleek red limo pulled up. I stared at it for a while before making my way up to it. The driver rolled down the window and gave me a mischievous look "Madam, I will be taking you to where you must go, I have been sent by Sir Deorio"

"OK" I hopped into the limo and found a note. It had gorgeous cursive writing on it, with an Evangeline flower next to it. ( I don't know if there are Evangeline flowers) The note said:

You are the gorgeous flower that was made for me,

I will see you there in a minute or three.

-C

"Awwww" Then the driver started the limo and started heading to where we were going. He stopped at an opening into the woods. "Just go down this path, when you reach a dead end turn right"

"Thank you" I reached for the flower and started twirling it in my hand.

"Anytime" With that he drove off. I started making my way up the path, and turned right. OH MY MOON GODDESS! I can't believe he did this. It was beautiful. Instead of still leading into the forest, it turned into a park. The grass was such a vibrant green, there were white and blue fairy lights hanging on the fences, and in the middle was a white table with fancy chairs. Cade was standing next to it with his hands held open. I ran to him and hugged him. "Cade I can't believe you did this, its absolutely gorgeous"

"Thank you Eva, that means alot to me" He took my hand and led me to my seat. He graciously pulled out the chair and I sat. He went over to his and sat down. Cade clapped his hands twice, and out of no where, a waiter showed up. He put the dish down and lifted the lid, and oh my my, there was bacon, chicken and salad. The waiter quickly gave out our portions and left. I grabbed my fork and knife and dug in, as lady like as possible. When me and Cade were done eating, he suggested we play 20 questions.

Cade's P.O.V

I don't know why, but on this very day I had an urge to go on a walk into werewolf territory. As I was walking somebody walked into me. I look down in shock. She was looking at me as well. As soon as I made eye contact with her, the world stopped, the rustling of trees didn't exist any longer, nor the whistling of birds. The only thought running through my mind was 'Shes my beloved' I was so happy, I thought I was never going to have a beloved. I said two words that made her eyes widen in utter and complete bewilderment 'My beloved' I looked her up and down, she was gorgeous. But something caught my eye. Someone had marked her as theirs. I snarled, I didn't know what got over me but I had to remove that mark. I darted towards her neck and marked her as mine. She screamed in agony. Her other mark was removed. Then she fainted. I said four words that I knew she heard 'Now you are mine'