Why Moon Goddess? Why?

Ash's P.O.V

I was hanging out with my friends at school, when the most amazing scent hit me. I walked into the school and bumped into somebody. I felt tiny tingles and my wolf was shouting MATE! in my head. I look down to see Evangeline Rose. A stupid nobody. I was disgusted by the fact that the Moon Goddess chose her for me. "What's your name?"  "E-Evangeline Rose" She stuttered out. I knew it was sad of me to do this, but she was not fit to be Luna at all. "I Ash black, reject you Evangeline Rose, as my mate" I could tell she was on the brim of tears, but that didn't mean I had to give her sympathy. When one tear slipped, she did the most unexpected thing ever. She slapped me, hard right across my face, infront of everybody. "YOU JERK!" Was the last things I had ever heard her say. 

My wolf was howling in agony because I had rejected her. It wasn't my fault, I was just doing what was right for the pack.

'Yeah, so your solution was to reject the other half of you? You are pathetic!'

'Don't you go shouting at me Jet, you know that she was unfit to be Luna' 

'You at least could have helped her be better than she is. You broke her heart' My wolf was still whimpering, but for once I didn't care. 

~~~~~~~~

2 Years Later

~~~~~~~~

I was just hanging with my friends near the Office, because my Beta decided to do something stupid. I had to come because it could result to an attack on my pack. As we were waiting and hanging, the most amazing scent hit me. I thought it was my second choice mate from the Moon Goddess and decided to see. I excused myself and hid in the nearest classroom that was empty. When the scent got really strong, I opened the door and pulled her inside. Trust me I was only looking at her back and I could tell she was hot. "Hey, you know you're my second choice mate from the Moon Goddess right?" What she said surprised me like hell. "Think again jerk wad, I'm the mate you rejected in front of everybody. Evangeline Rose" I was too shocked to say anything. Evangeline unexpectedly kneed me where the sun doesn't shine. I started groaning in pain as she walked away. 

After the pain stopped I decided to just head to class, and ignore what my Beta did. I walked into the class to see no one there except the teacher who greeted me. While I was waiting for the class to start, I smelt Eva's scent again. It was getting stronger every passing second. Then she entered the class with a schedule in her hand, she walked up to the teacher ignoring me, even though she saw me. I heard her talking to the teacher, then she started making her way towards me. She had to sit next to me, ha this was going to be fun. "Well well, look who we have here" I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted to hurt me again. Class flew by real fast. I was first out the class and went to my next one. Gym. Once again I caught her scent. It kept getting stronger and stronger. Once again she walks in through the door. She looked around and saw me and my friends staring at her. She ignored me again and went to the teacher. Once they were done, she walked into the changing rooms. I walked up to the teacher and recommended how to pair the students up for todays activity. I had a secret plan brewing in my head, to get her back for hurting me this morning. Class started and she walked out. I gotta admit, even in the simplest of clothes she looked hot. She came and sat down. The teacher immediately started the class. The teacher took my suggestion under consideration, and now we were doing hand to hand combat, and of course I was now paired with Eva. She turned around and saw me I mouthed to her 'Watch your back' The teacher said the one word I was waiting for. "Begin" Eva got up and walked over to me "Start" That was the only word she said. Before I could even try to punch her, I was lying on my back staring up at the ceiling. Everyone was laughing at me, even the TEACHER! really? WOW. I felt my cheeks getting warmer. I guess Eva decided to embarrass me more.  "Wow the almighty Alpha Ash was beat by me and blushing" Everyone started laughing even harder. Damn I'm gonna kill her. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!" I jumped up and lunged at her, she dodged. I got up again and lunged. She kept dodging me so I got pissed and shifted. I shredded all my clothes but I didn't care. This time I lunged at her in wolf form, but she somehow she still dodged me. Then she shifted. I was shocked and so was everybody else. She was a white wolf. As big as an Alpha and quite possibly stronger. I lunged again but instead of dodging me, she grabbed me with her teeth by my neck and through me across the Gym. Now I was really mad. I lunged at her again, but what she did almost made me stop in my tracks. She had shifted back into human form, fully clothed. She grabbed me by my neck and pressed a nerve. The last this I felt before I passed out was shifting back into human form.

I woke up a while later and saw my friends staring at me. I looked around and saw I was in the nurse's office. "I'm gonna go k" Was all I said before I walked away. I was just leaving the school when I looked at the clock. School was over in about 3 minutes. So I decided to wait in an empty classroom. The bell rang and I smelt my mates amazing scent. It got really strong and once again I pulled her into the classroom. "ASH WHAT IS FUDGING WRONG WITH YOU!!!" She screamed at me. I just played it cool. Well brewing another plan in my head to get her to be mine. "Oh nothing just wanted to see how my mate was doing" 

"I am NOT your mate you rejected me!"

"Well you didn't accept the rejection, so you're still my mate"

"Fine then, here goes. I Evangeline Rose, acc-" Before she could finish, I extended my canines and bit her on the neck. Marking her as mine and making our feelings towards each other A LOT more stronger. She looked at me with lust full eyes and I'm pretty sure mine were the same. (I am not going to repeat this scene again, cause ya'll know what happens) 

When we were done with our make out session she looked up at me, and screamed "WHY DID YOU BLOODY MARK ME, YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!" I swear she almost blew my ears of.  I just stared at her  with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Well lets see: I actually like you-" She cut me of before I could continue "Yeah you only like me now because I'm hot!" She actually said that, haha. 

"Okay, fine you caught me" She raised a hand and slapped me HARD! then I punched me in the gut and kneed me again where the sun doesn't shine. Then she left the classroom fuming.

~~~~~~~~

A while later

~~~~~~~~

All of a sudden I started to feel as if something was of. I was about to call the Alpha of Eva's pack (A.K.A her dad) When I blacked out, last thing I heard where people shouting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I'm cruel. So comment what you thought about this chapter. I did my best sorry if you hated it. 

Please

Comment

Vote 

&

Follow