My Other Mate?

Evangeline's P.O.V

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I look around and see my mum and dad talking. They don't seem to notice that I am awake. I clear my throat, that seems to get their attention. "Sweety pie you're awake" 

"Mmmhmm" Was my only reply.

"I didn't finish telling you the next part of the prophecy. It is the most important part and you need to listen to it, ok?" 

"Yeah ok, but please someone get me an Aspirin, I have a major headache"

"Ok" My mum went away and came back with a glass of water, and two tablets in her hand. She handed them over to me and I took them with the water. I had my tablets, and motioned my mum to tell me, while my dad sat there silently. 

"Ok well... Do you still remember what I told you last night?" 

"Yes"

"Good because this is gonna be a little bit more intimidating, and might freak you out" I just stared at her. When she didn't get it, I sighed and said "Continue"

"Ok so the next part of the prophecy is: This certain white wolf will not only become the next Moon Goddess if she chooses right, but will have two mates-" 

"Hold up! Are you saying that I will have two mates?"

"Yes, and let me finish" She started from where she left of.

"One of her mates will be a werewolf, the other one will be a vampire. She will have to decide between the two. If she chooses wrong, and her mate won't let her go, the werewolf species will be erased from existence. If she chooses right, then she will become the Moon Goddess, and control the werewolf race." She finished of the prophecy with me gaping at her like a fish. I couldn't take it. "I'm going to go for a walk" My mother nodded her head in understanding. 

I grabbed my headphones and Ipod. I decided to walk around in my human form instead. I went out to the woods and started walking. A little while later when I wasn't looking at where I was going, I walked right into a tree. But when I was about to fall backwards, it caught me. I look up and see a handsome guy. He had very light brown hair, lively eyes the colour of violet and full lips, he was pale. But that only made him more mysterious. He caught me staring at him and smirked at me. All of a sudden his expression changed. It turned into an expression of love, wonder, confusion and lust. He said two words that had my head spinning. "My beloved" Thats when memory hit me. Werewolves call there soulmate: Mate. While vampires call their soulmate: Beloved. The guy before me was a vampire, and my second mate. He saw the mark on my neck and snarled, he bent down and put his face close to my neck. I felt his teeth extending. Next thing I know, I feel two pairs of teeth in my neck. I let out a scream. He moved away and I felt my other mates mark being removed, which was so much more painful then the bite. "Now you are mine" Was all I heard before I blacked out, again...

Ash's P.O.V

After I woke up, I remembered passing out yesterday. I look around and see my Beta staring at me. "My mate, something is wrong. The only reason I fainted was because she did, I marked her" I explained to him before he asked. "Oh ok. Do you want to head over to the Half Moon pack?" After he said that I nodded and hopped out of the bed I was in. We were on our way there when I started screaming. It was so painful, my heart and neck were throbbing with so much pain. All of a sudden the pain shifted to my head. 

'Our mark on our mate has been removed' My wolf cried out in pain. After the pain subsided, I saw that my Beta had stopped the car and moved to the side of the road. "What happened Ash?" Only the Beta could call me Ash without saying Alpha. "My mark on my mate, its been removed" He just stared at me in shock. "Just drive over there" He nodded his head and started driving again. We arrived at their pack house and knocked on the door. It opened after about 5 knocks. "Yes?" The person at the door asked. "We are here to talk tot he Alpha of this pack. I am Alpha from the Shadow Moon pack" He gulped and opened the door wider so we could enter. "I will lead you to the Alpha, please follow me" We followed the guy, until we arrived at a door that had the word Alpha on it. He knocked on it. "Come in" A gruff voice said. We walked inside while the guy introduced us. "Thank you Marc, you may go now" So the guys name is Marc. "What business do you have here?" Was all that the Alpha asked. "We are here to see your daughter. Evangeline"

"Why?"

"Because I am her mate"

"No, you rejected her"

"She didn't accept the rejection, and I marked her"

"Well you can't see her, she is resting at the moment, and I know your mark has been removed" He smiled smugly at me.

"Can I at least look at her before I go?"

"Nope" He said popping the p. 

"Fine" We walked out the door and left.

Evangeline's P.O.V

When I fell unconscious. I felt like I was being swayed. Sure I blacked out but doesn't mean I'm dead. After being swayed for about 5 minutes, I heard voices. I couldn't make out what was being said, but then I felt like I was being put into someone else's arms. I was swayed a little more before I felt myself being set down on a bed. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. 

After about an hour, I woke up. I looked at my surroundings to see that I was in my room. I got up and looked at the mirror. I gasped at what I saw. My neck had this amazing mark. It was these swirls with two initials in the middle of them. I walked down the stairs and saw my parents. I went to them and asked what happened. "Oh you found your second mate" My mother replied. "Ash came by" My dad said. "WHAT!" 

"Yeah, he wanted to see you"

"I don't want to talk or see him"

"You don't have to, but remember the prophecy. Get to know him, if he is to territorial then no. Also get to know your other mate"

"OK" I went back upstairs and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please please tell me what you think about the story so far.

Please

Comment

Vote

&

Follow