Chapter 14

Alex Pov

(2 weeks later)

After my kiss with Micheal I avoided him. I finished training them, and I have been spending time with Caleb, my boys, and most of all Joe. I sat down on my bed and thought about what i would do about the whole Micheal problem. I ran a hand through my head and sighed deeply. There was a knock at my door, "Who is it?" I called.

"Its me!!!" Joe called, and walked in. He sat down on the bed beside me. "Whats wrong Alexandra?" he said looking at me.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I smiled at him. Of course it was a fake smile but he just nodded.

"Hey, let's go to the lake. You used to love it when you lived here before. Come on." He grabbed my head and pulled me up. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked downstaires. We decided to take the long way whitch takes 20 minutes. We had a fun day at the lake talking, throwing pebbles, and swimming. I'm glad I have Joe. In all honesty i missed him the most when i was gone. We walked back to the pack house hand in hand, skipping like retards singing, 'We're off to see the wizard.' We laughed and smiled at eachother. We walked into the house and I froze. All happiness drained from me. On the couch was Caleb and his mate having a full on heated make-out session. A tear ran down my face. He finally noticed us. He stood up to face us. "Oh... um Alex I don't know how to tell you this... um I've taken Jen back, I forgave her for rejecting me... we're mates agin." He said. I pulled down my shirt and looked at my neck, his mark no longer there. I ran upstairs and to my room. I slammed the door and leaned aginst it. I opened my eyes to find no other than Micheal sitting at the end of my bed. He looked up at me puffy eyed and I walked towed him, taking a seat next to him. I hung my head and said "He took his mate back, after he promised we would be together forever." I could feel his eyes instantly on me, it was very uncomfortable. I looked at him and fell into his arms. I cried harder than I had in a while. My head rested on his chest as I stained his shirt with tears. "Im sorry Micheal, I accept you as my mate..."

____________________________

NOTE: THIS IS NOT HOW YOU THINK IT GOING TO GO PLEASE KEEP READING! THE ENDING WILL NOT BE ANYTHING YOU SUSPECT!!! SO KEEP READING! SORRY IT WAS SHORT I WILL BE ON REGULAR UPLOAD AGIN STARTING NXT WEEK! LOVE YALL!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN