Chapter 6

Alex POV

  I woke up and Caleb was gone. Nothing to worry about he was probobly doing some Alpha dutys. I had just rolled over and got back comfortable when somone burst through the door. "Babe get up rouges are attacking and we need your help!" Caleb said franticly. I got up and ran downstairs. I shifted and ran to the backyard. There were wolves fighting everywhere. I quickly sprang into action and helped some of the younger ones. I bit a chunk out of the big black wolf fighting one of the kids. It fell to the ground wimpering and the kid ran. I Lauched at him and pinned im to the ground. I locked my jaws around his neck and twisted. When i heard the crack i was satisfied. He was dead. I attacked another one from the behind and broke its back paws. I lached my jaws to its neck as it tried to get me off. I spit out a chunck of skin and then block its neck. There were a couple left but they fleed. I ran inside changed into some clothes and headed to Calebs office knowing they would all be in there. I walked in and sat on Calebs lap.

   "So, whats the deal with the rouges?" I asked Caleb. He sighed then spoke.

   "There have been rouges attacking the strongest packs in america. The first one was the forth strongest pack, the Saphire moon pack, then the third stongest, Harf wolf pack, then the fire wolf pack," i flinched at the name. It was the name of my old pack." And then us. We have to stop the rouges, but we cant do it on our own. The fire wolf pack has proposed that all of us go stay at there pack house, they have already built 3 extra pack houses for us. I thought it was a great idea and graciously ecepted." he said.

     "No Caleb please dot make us go over there." I said to him worriedly. "They are a terrible pack. Don't make us go over there." He looked at me confused.

     "But Alpha Micheal is being extremly generous." he said, "Alpha Micheal has....... wait what was the name of the guy that rejected you?"

     "Micheal." the twins said at the exact same time.

    "Is that pack the people that hurt you Alex?" Will asked walking up to me. I nodded and tears escaped from my eyes. Tyler rushed over and took me out of Calebs lap and hugged me.

     "Shh its alright babe girl." he said using his nickname for me all the boys had one for me his was babe girl. Soon everyone was around me and hugging me.

    "Its settled we're not going." Caleb said i turned around and dried my cheeks with my hand.

     "No. We have to go, im not letting the rouges win, we are all more powerful if were together. I can handel it, I've changed, im not the same fragel little girl, im the most powerful wolf in the world. I just want at least on of my boys around me all the time okay?" i said.

      "Are you sure?" he said.

      "Yes. But, i want you to introduce me not as your girlfriend but your mate." He nodded.

       "Okay we leave at 3:00 go pack your stuff." We all filled out of the room. I ran upstairs and got dressed i straitened my hair and did my make up in a smokey style. I decided on wearing blck veryy short shorts  and a shirt that was a little to short with black heels. I packed all my stuff, and all of Calebs stuff. Once i was done i headed downstairs to meet my boys. We were leaving 3 hours before everyone else. "Ready babe?" Caleb asked me. I nodded. "Okay me Alex, Tyler, and Will will go in Alex's car, while the twins will follow in my car." Caleb said. We all pilled in the cars and were off. Tyler was driving my baby while Will was in the passenger seat and me and Caleb were in the back.

<<<<<<<<3 hours later>>>>>>>

      We were almost there when we stopped for gas. Will and Tyler went in to pay leaving me and Caleb alone. "Caleb?" i said.

     "Yes darling?" he said.

     "When we get there, I want them to know who i am, not hide and say im not Alexandra, I want them to see how ive changed, Im not hiding! Im going to march in there and say im Alexandra Hastings." i said.

     "Im proud of you baby." Tyler and Will got in the car and we drove off. We were there in five  minutes. "Ready for this?" i nodded and he grabbed my  hand. The boys stood in front of me that way they didnt see me first. I could hear Caleb introducing us.

       "Ahh, Alpha Caleb im so glad your here." I could here Micheal say. "This is my Beta Kyle, and my third James."

        "This is my Beta Taylor, my third Will, the twins Drew and Drake, thats Tyler and The worlds best fighter and my lovly mate Alex. Come out baby." I pushed my way through the boys and Caleb took hold of my hand and kissed me pasionatly. 

           "Baby you told them wrong." I complained. "You should of let me do it. Im sorry, Hi my name is Alexandra Hasting, you should remember me cause last time i checked," I said pushing Micheal aside looking at Kyle and James, "Im YOUR sister."I said giving Kyle and James evil eyes. Calebs arms went around my waist as he smiled at me. I turned to Micheal and said "And YOU should remember me beacuse im the girl that lied about being your mate."

           "Alexandra?" Kyle and James asked stunned.

         "Damn right!" I said and they grabbed me and hugged me. I kicked them in the shins and they fell to the ground. "Dont touch me! You have no right!"

         "Were your brothers." They said.

       "Last time i checked no your not! Brothers dont make fun of, and bully there sister, so no im not your sister!" i said and then went and grabbed Tylers hand. "I have somone you'll want to meet Tyler." I ran to my car and told Tyler to get in. We drove to a house once we got there, I ran up to the door and knocked, Tyler behind me. The door opened and a boy awnsered, I knew exactly who it was. I ran into the boys arms and hugged him tight. I missed this boy................

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Who do you think the boy is? Comment who you think it is!