Chapter 1

My name is Alexandra Hastings and this is my story of rejection.

I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and slamed my hand on it to make it be quiet. I ran into the shower and within 20 minutes i was out. I dryed my hair and ran a brush through it. My hair was curly and blonde. I walked into my closet threw on my grey hoodie, that was way too big beacuse i was so tiny, and my black skinneys with converse. I took a look in the mirror, I wasn't fat, I was skinney, but i had acne and messy hair. I got picked on constently about my lookes, and the worst were my two older brothers, Kyle and James. They would beat me up and throw me into garbage cans. They are the beta and the third to the future Alpha, Micheal. Witch made them extremly popular. When my parents died from a horrible fire they left us all a ton of money. Kyle and James were constently blowing it on cars, partys, and usless stuff (they live at the pack house) . I hadnt touched myne yet. Micheal was turning 18 today so he would find his mate and he would offically take over the pack. Since he was an alpha he didnt find his mate til 18. Others find there mate when they meet them. They are all a year older then me, im 17. My cell phone went off, It was my best friend Joe. The text said: Im here come on! we r gonna b late 4 school. I ran downstairs and out the front door, to see my best friend waiting for me. I hopped in his car and we headed to school. Joe had jet black hair that was always in his face, and wore dark clothing, so the people at school called him emo. Even tho, he wasnt. "So, what do you think about Micheal finding his mate today?" Joe asked me.

"Ummm I'm just hopeing that its not someone good, and sweet. I hope its one of those ho's who he is always hanging out with." i said back. He nodded and we jammed to three days grace the whole way to school. Thats one of my favorite bands. We pulled into the parking lot and headed inside hopeing that we wouldnt run into the populars. Not my luck. The 3 sluts of the school came struting my way, or should i say SLUTing my way. The leader Hanna was in front with her two folowers, Bree and Katie, in the back. She knocked both of our books down and they all laughed. We picked them up.

"Why do you pick on us? Is it to make you feel better about yoursel-" Joe was interupted by hanna.

"Oh go cry emo kid." she said and agin they all laughed.

"Can you seriously not think of anything better to say Hanna? Cause' you say that all the time. This made her angry. She slapped me across the face and threw me into the lockers.

"Now you listen here you little pathetic little bitch. Since when do you have the right to talke to us higher up people?" when she fineshed she kicked me in the stomach.

"Yeah pimple faced loser." Bree added. They were all laughing agin. Kyle, James, and Micheal had all walked up to their girlfriends. Micheal to hanna, Kyle to Bree and James to Katie.

"Just stop talking to higher up people than you loser." Micheal said looking at me in the eyes. Something clicked and i knew it as my wolf screemed with joy that she found her mate. I found my mate! Yay i was soo happy! his eyes filled with discust. What? What was wronge?

"M-m-mate." i said to him. "Your my mate."

"What? No. I wouldnt have a mate thats as ugly as you, Im an alpha my mate is suppost to be beautiful and strong. Not ugly and weak. Stop telling lies Alexandra. We all know you just want attention." he said and with every work my heart broke. I instently heared in my head a voice that belonged to Micheal saying, 'I offically reject you as my mate. Never speak of this to anyone.'

"Dude Micheal, Im sorry about my dumb ass sister." James said to him.

"Alexandra stop being such a dumb ass! I think this goes for all of us when i say you should of died in that fire too!" Kyle said. Tears were pouring down my cheeks as i decided to run out the door. I picked up my books and backpack and ran outside, I didnt have to look behind me to know that Joe was behind me. I sat in the car and a few moments later Joe was right by my side. He gave me a huge hug and started the car.

"I cant stay here i have to leave, i have to run away." i said quietly to Joe.

"I know. So, lets go get you a car." we pulled up at the dealership and a man walked toward us, obviously a dealer.

"So what can i help yall with today?" he asked us.

"I want soomething fast and pritty, with a lot of power." i said to him he smiled.

"Have i got the car for you." we walked over to a beauitiful black mustange.

"I'll take it!" we went inside signed some stuff and i drove it off the lot. We went staright to my house so i could pack. I ran upstairs and threw all my clothes into bags. Next, i put all my electronics and toiletrys into a bag, and then all the pictures of me and joe or me and my parents. I wrote a quick letter, it said...

To whomever it may concern:

I have run away, the names and the bulling were to much to bear. I am tierd of being in a place where people dont appreciate me. You will all be better off without me. Please dont search for me i dont want to be found. to my brothers, you got your wish, it will be like i did die in the fire. To micheal Im sorry about "lying" about being your mate. I hope you have a nice life.

good redince,

Alexandra

I rushed downstairs and loaded everything into my new car. I huged Joe tight. "I wish i could come with you but i have my family. Here is my number for when you get a new phone. Just contact me and let me know your alright." Joe said.

"I will. Goodbye Joe." and with that i was off.........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<2 days later>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I had been driving 2 days strait. I finally decided to pull over and go for a run. I walked a little bit and then hid my clothes and car keys in a hollow trunk. I shifted into my beautiful white wolf that had two strips of black that started at the top of the eye and wrapped around my whole body and ended at my back legs. I had been running for about 2 hours now. I ran hopping over logs and big rocks. I was just ahbout to jump ove a fallen log when i was tackled to the ground by a big black wolf, obviously an alpha. He snareled in my face, and i wimpered. I noticed about 5 other wolves. Uh-Oh......