Chapter 5

Alex POV

I grabbed one end of the dresser and Will grabbed the other. We lifted it and carried it to the roof. That was the last peice of furniture in the twins rooms. We all smiled at eachother in satisfaction. We went back downstairs and sat on the couch. Will flipped the tv on and we started watching Scooby-Doo. About a half hour later Caleb, Drake, Drew, and Tyler were all back from their run. "Hey babe." Caleb said smiling and giving me a kiss. He sat down beside me as the twins ran upstairs to take a shower. This was going to be good. I smiled at Taylor and Will and they smiled back.

"WHERE IS ALL OF OUR STUFF?!" Drake and Drew screamed together as they ran down the staires. We were all trying to contain out laughes.

"What are you talking about?" Taylor said trying, but not succeding, to hide his laugh.

"TAYLOR! TELL US RIGHT NOW WHERE YOU PUT OUR STUFF!" Drake and Drew screamed at him.

"It wasnt just me Alex and Will helped too!" Taylor said back. We both shot daggeres at him. We all stood up and ran! I ripped off my clothes and shifted. We ran for what seemed like hours from the twins but they eventually caught us. I was slamed to the ground by drew. He growled in my face. I threw him off of me and ran as fast as i could back to the pack house. Caleb was there holding the door open for me to run in. He petted my fur. I ran upstairs and got dressed. When i came down there was a verry angry Drake and Drew waiting for me. They growled at me ferociously.

"Get her!" they said to eachother. Befor ei could blink Drew and Drake had me and were carring me outside the poored ice water on me, smeared mud on me and a whole bunch of other stuff. I Looked like a mess by the time they were done. "NOW WHERES OUR FURNITURE!!!!" the screeached. I pointed to the top of the roof and busted out laughing. The look on there faces were priceless! It was rediculouse! there mouths were wide open. Taylor and Will were by my side laughing too. They slept on the roof that night beacuse none of us wanted to get the stuff down. I walked inside with Caleb hand in hand.

"Im going to go take a shower beacuse im all dirty." i said to him, he nodded and let go of my hand. I ran upstairs and took a hot shower. Iwas done in about 40 minutes. I put on my clothes blow dried my hair and walked out the bathroom. ' Im done with my shower if you wanna go to bed with me?' i mind linked him.

'Be up in a minute babe' he said back. I Pulled up the comfortor and slid in, a few minutes later Caleb comes join me. I tuned around to where i was facing him. I gave him a long kiss on the lips. "I love you." he said. Oh my god that was the first time he said it!

"I love you too." I said back an he kissed my forehead. I rested my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep. Everything was perfect, or so i thought...............

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN