Chapter 8

Tamera sighed, "Look, can we just sit down so we can talk about this? I'm pooped. And Rin, clean up the vase"

"Me?" Rin complained, "Why me? HE broke it!" He said, pointing at Mystique.

"Me?" Mystique shot back, "YOU threw me into it!"

"I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT! BUT IF ONE OF YOU DOESN'T DO IT, I'M GONNA GET THE BROOMSTICK!!!" Tamera projected loudly over them. Rin and Mystique looked at each other. 

"I'll get the brush and pan" said Rin moving quickly.

"I'll get the trash can" Mystique said moving in the opposite direction.

****************

5 seconds later

****************

"So ... who wants to go first" Rin said as they all sat down at the table

"Well I think the person who broke and entered should go first" Quin said, pointedly looking at Rin. Seriously, who was this guy? He moved so quickly, Quin might've even had trouble beating him if they hadn't been stopped.

"Well that would be you considering I have the key" said Rin with a shit eating grin.

"You have a key?" Quin asked incredulously sitting up.

"Of course, I stay here all the time" Rin smiled even wider and leaned closer, "Tammy and I are really close"

Tammy? Quin leaned close in return, "Oh really" he said through gritted teeth. He didn't even know why he was so mad but he didn't like what Rin was insinuating.

Not. At. All.

"Yeah." Rin smiled daringly, "Really."

By this time the two of them were so close to each other you could barely fit a sheet of paper between them.

"OK! Enough with the testosterone!" Tamera said out loud, "Rin, knock it off. And Misty, Rin's gay"

"Misty?!" Quin said horrified. Then the second part clicked, "Wait he's gay?!" 

Rin laughed, "I like him," he looked to Tamera "If you don't claim him, I'm calling dibs"

"Oh please! I don't want him! Dib him all you want" Tamera said

"No dibs! There will be no dibbing of any kind thank you very much" said Quin finally catching up.

"Look lets just get back on topic" said Tamera, "Misty, why are you here?"

"Again with the Misty," Quin muttered and sighed "I'm here because the two Snakes I put in the hospital escaped"

"Oh yeah, I heard about that," Rin said, "but what's that got to do with Tammy?"

"Because the Snakes saw the 2 of us together," Quin explains, "They might think that Tammy knows who I am. And even if they didn't think she knew, they would still use her as bait to trap me."

X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

Sorry this took so long, major writer's block