Author's Notes

Well that's it. After many years of writing The Arising Series has come to an end. I have had so much fun creating this book series, and telling my stories.

This series first started off as one small little plot point, and then I was able to turn it into a six part series with over eighty characters.

I remember first writing this series in early 2016. It was more of a fan-fiction for The Walking Dead. Now it has turned into my own book series, with a few Easter Eggs from The Walking Dead, and a recreation of the Whisperers. I'm proud of what I have accomplished.

I would love to thank...

ddansheet61
LoveAshleyNicole
MyHeroAcademy6
DewberryDragon
eaglespirit_59
antanillia
Fathii7
cookiemonster94_19
Jasminethrone3457
Test_202
Only1Monique
Omglive26
AdelleSharratt3
gerri8754
KellySweet6
AllyssaValeriano
_Just_A_Writer_1989_
suriyahm
Tragic_Child
PennyBenjamin
RobynReed682
Tarchia
ddarmommy
okcacia
gettaefuk
_NotYourAverageHoe_
Saraelizabeth26
IhavaNofriends
masemunejm44
BeingWeirdRocks
SandiWoodsTrimm
And
Paradoxx
For their support! Your votes, views and replies kept me going! (I tried to mention as many people as I could, I'm sorry if I didn't list your name here. If I didn't thank you very much)

But I would especially like to thank...

notesofmars
caekyiie
And
renegade-zn

For their support!

Thank you to everyone for all of your support throughout the series. I wouldn't of finished or even started without you guys so thank you 🙏 for everything!

I would love to hear your thoughts on the series! If you have any questions you would like to ask me about The Arising or Sam Rose feel free to ask!

Please go check out my other stories!

Sam Rose
(Continues Sam Rose's Story)

Journey to Happy Valley

One Month