Which One of You || Cole

Throws clothes on the back of chairs:

Both

Folds clothes from the back of chairs:

Neither

No one will care if you do whatever you want, so why wouldn't you take advantage of that? There are no people that will care if you do something as insignificant as not folding clothes or be messy, so why should you when you already know where everything is? And Cole's just an overall messy person in general, so, ya know, who cares?

Constantly forgets to eat:

Both

Makes sure the other one eats:

Both

Well, Cole was half-dead for a while (before Never Fade) and you are an Orange which means you're a well-used weapon to the Children's League. You're both pretty well-known and respected in the League, and that usually comes with a cost, aka lots of work. If you two don't keep track of each other's eating, everything goes to hell.

Loves to sleep in the other's bed:

Neither

"No, go get your own.":

Both

There is only one thing you both love more than the other: sleep. If you don't get at least a solid five hours of sleep, everyone that looks at you, not even looks at you wrong, will be dead.

Prefers OPs to sitting around all day:

Both

Doesn't want to go into the field:

Neither

You enjoy finding people and bring them home or information and lying to the League about it with Cole--otherwise known as helping the world by taking down the corrupt idiots.

Gets flirted with:

Both

The most jealous person that ever lived:

Both

Even being an Orange, a lot of men still like to flirt with you, and Cole, being . . . well, him, girls love to flirt with him, and you both get pretty jealous and salty whenever you catch 

Loves to cuddle:

Him

"Ugh, fine!" (Secretly loves it more than the other one does):

You

Surprisingly, he's the more affectionate one in your relationship, and he loves cuddling and almost anything that involves physical contact--unless he needs sleep, then, he becomes a demon.

Has nightmares:

Both

Comforts the other:

Both

He has like a sixth sense--whenever you have a nightmare, he's there within three seconds (which is weird because he has a private room and you sleep in the dorms . . .), with food, of course.

Loves kisses:

Him

Prefers hugs:

You

You prefer the less obvious forms of PDA while Cole being himself loves to put your relationship out there and make sure the other guys know you're his.