Their Nicknames For You

I got most of these from a website so...

Jude:

Sweet Pea, Kiwi, Smarty Pants, Pickle, Beautiful
Sweet Pea: He calls you sweet pea because 1) Peas are green and you're a Green and 2) He thinks you are sweet and adorable.
Kiwi: He's got a thing going for him with green foods and you being a Green...
Smarty Pants: He calls you this to tease you because you are one of the smartest Greens he knows and you have a habit of interjecting yourself into any conversation to correct someone or to add facts--even if you don't know the people involved in the conversation.
Pickle: It's one of his cute pet names for you because you love/hate pickles and you are a Green, and pickles are green.
Beautiful: He thought he needed a real nickname that wasn't used to tease you or point out the fact that you were a Green, and he decided on Beautiful because he thought it described you perfectly, no matter what you thought of yourself.

Ruby:

Bluebell, Frosty, Cuckoo, Blueberry Pie
Bluebell: She loves this name for you because the Bluebell flower represents everlasting love, like the love between you two is.
Frosty: You tend to be cold around people you don't know, so, after an interaction like that, she calls you Frosty for hours afterward.
Cuckoo: You tend to have moments when you're completely off the rails crazy, only with the team, so she calls you Cuckoo for days after that.
Blueberry Pie: She found out that you loved blueberry pie, and she started calling you that as a joke nickname.

Liam:

Darlin', Sugar Lips, Lil' Mouse, Lil' Dove, Rose, (Your Eye Color) Eyes
Darlin': It's a Stewart brother's thing
Sugar Lips: He calls you Sweet Lips because he thinks, you know, your lips are sweet, and he loves to kiss you.
Lil' Mouse: He calls you this because you are, like, so much smaller than the giant himself. 
Lil' Dove: Doves are the birds of love, and he loves you more than anything, so he calls you Dove because you are his, as he puts it, "one true love", and Lil' because you are much smaller than him.
Rose: He calls you Rose because he thinks you're as beautiful as a rose, because, on Valentine's day, he likes to get you roses, the flower of love, and because you are a red and your favorite color of roses are red roses.
(Your Eye Color) Eyes: This nickname was inspired by the song "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. He loved how Morrison talked about the girl in the song and it reminded him of what he thought about you.

Cole:

Bright Eyes, Treasure, Moon Beams, Snowflake, Peach Blossom, One and Only
Bright Eyes: Bright Eyes was the nickname he turned to for you when he decided he wanted to drop Darlin' for you because it was too basic and he wanted a special nickname for you and he felt he had used it on too many people to it be his main nickname for you.
Treasure: He loves to call you this because he likes to think it reminds you that you are his treasure.
Moon Beams: To him, you are a light in the darkest times in his life, so he's taken to calling you Moon Beams because the rays from the moon shine a light in the darkness of night.
Snowflake: He calls you Snowflake because you are unique and one of a kind, like a snowflake, and just a beautiful as one,
Peach Blossom: He calls you Peach Blossom because you love peaches (sorry if you don't) and he says you are a beautiful as the blossoming flowers of a peach.
One and Only: This one is simple; he calls you it because you're his one and only. There are many girls swaying over him, and he could leave you for any one of them, but he doesn't because he only has eyes for one girl: you. Forever and always.

Vida:

Berry Boo, Red, Bella, Orchid
Berry Boo: She used to call you Boo like she called Ruby, but, when you started dating, she decided your nickname needed to be more unique, so it's now Berry Boo
Red: She calls you Red to annoy you whenever she feels like it, really.
Bella: She likes to call you Bella A. because of her Spanish heritage and b. because it means beautiful and you are the most beautiful thing in the world, to her.
Orchid: She calls you Orchid because it's your code name on Ops, and because of what it represents: love, luxury, beauty, and strength. She mainly likes it because she loves you more than anything, she thinks you deserve the best of everything and not the dangerous life you have, she knows you're beautiful, and because you are the strongest person she knows, stronger than her.

Chubs:

Sunshine, Honey, Bambi
Sunshine: To him, you're the sunshine that lights up the world with your presence, and you're a Yellow.
Honey: He likes to call you Honey because it's a common nickname for someone you love, and he thinks you are sweet, like honey.
Bambi: No one honestly knows why he calls you this. It just started one day and didn't stop.

Clancy:

Princess, Love, Baby, My Queen, Dear
Princess: He calls you this because, to him, you are a princess and deserve the world.
Love, Baby, and Dear: I honestly don't know why, but I imagine him as one of the people that tend to stick to the average pet names.
My Queen: Simple. He's the king and you're his queen.