Which One of You: Ruby

Throws clothes on the back of chairs:

Her

Folds clothes from the back of chairs:

You

She doesn't care about being clean; she just cares about the fact that she knows where she can find what she needs. If you didn't fold her clothes and set them on her bad for her, she would go crazy looking for them, and the last place she'd look is on the back of a chair.

Constantly forgets to eat:

Her

Makes sure the other one eats:

You

If you didn't make sure she ate, she would probably be dead about five times over. To be honest, she couldn't live without you in her life--both literally and figuratively, unfortunately.

Loves to sleep in the other's bed:

Her

"No, go get your own.":

You

You love your sleep more than almost anything, including, at times, your girlfriend. She gets nightmares and the only way without her powers she's learned to handle them is you.

Prefers OPs to sitting around all day:

Her

Horribly afraid of going into the field:

You

It's more a fear of liking what you'll do in the field more than being afraid of being the field. The few times you went out into the field, you enjoyed nearly killing or killing the people who tortured you and many other kids in the camps.

Gets flirted with:

You

The most jealous person that ever lived:

Her

Everyone's too afraid of her, being an Orange, to flirt with her, even though she's the most beautiful person that ever lived. But with you, being beautiful and a Blue, people aren't afraid to flirt with you until Ruby comes and threatens to kill them or make them go crazy.

Loves to cuddle:

You

"Ugh, fine!" (Secretly loves it more than the other one does):

Her

You might not like to share your bed when you're sleeping, but awake is an entirely different story.

Has nightmares:

Her

Comforts the other:

You

 It's why she loves to sleep with you--you ward off "evil spirits", aka, nightmares.

Loves kisses:

Her

Prefers hugs:

You

It's the closest you can get to cuddling with her without laying down.