Which One of You || Liam

Yes, I have finally updated again. Shameless self-promo alert! I recently just started another book (probably a bad idea) called Light (mainly because the main character's name is Ember 😉. It's a Cole Stewart x OC x Liam Stewart. Basically, Ember (18) became a part of the Black Betty gang right before Ruby, and she and Liam fell in love. Skip to the end of the first book, Ember erased Liam's memories to let him go painlessly, and she met Cole after saving him on an OP.

Throws clothes on the back of chairs:

You

Folds clothes from the back of chairs:

Liam is, unexpectedly, the neat one of you two. You think it's better to be able to find your stuff and go, and, while he agrees, he doesn't see why that means you have to live in a mess and filth (which you, honestly, can't bring yourself to care about).

Constantly forgets to eat:

Both of you

Makes sure the other one eats:

Both of you

You both always have a lot on your plates, so both of you often forget to eat. Even before you became a couple, you needed to help each other eat.

Loves to sleep in the other's bed (or, in Black Betty, seat):

Him

"No, go get your own.":

You

Let's be honest, everyone would love to have Liam Stewart in their bed (totally not dirty 😉), but he happened to fall in love with the girl that loves sleep more than nearly anything else (me). You do, eventually, give in when he's persistent about, not in a dirty way, sleeping together (again, NOT S E X), and, secretly, you love it.

Prefers OPs to sitting around all day:

You

Horribly afraid of going into the field:

Him

He's afraid of hurting people, that's for sure, and that's, honestly, though you're not proud of it, something you can live with. You go out into the field, sometimes just looking to clear your mind by doing something you know you can.

Gets flirted with:

Liam

The most jealous person that ever lived:

You

Although you're not that jealous, it can get pretty bad. Once, Ruby decided to try and lowkey flirt with him, and you nearly blew it because she knew you two were together.

Loves to cuddle:

Him

"Ugh, fine!" (Secretly loves it more than the other one does):

You

Liam is the type that loves contact, especially hugs, kisses, hand-holding, etc. It's no surprise he loves cuddling, but you're supposed to be the tougher one in the relationship, so you pretend you didn't like it more than he does.

Has nightmares:

Both

Comforts the other:

Both

You both have traumatic pasts that cause nightmares invariably, but you are both there to comfort the other when the bad thoughts flare-up in your sleep.

Loves kisses:

You

Prefers hugs:

Him

It may be surprising, but you love the PDA that clearly shows that you two are together, especially after Ruby decided to flirt with him, and he just likes to be able to touch you in some way. It makes sense, considering he loves to hold hands and cuddle, which, to him, are more meaningful ways of showing affection.