Chapter 11

Woah how about that last chapter? I think by far that as been my favorite chapter write. I really hope you guys are liking the story so far. So I'll stop mumbling up here, and get it cracking!!!! Without further ado Chapter 11!

Brett got off the ground to be face to face with me now. He placed his forehead against mine and smiled. "Just for right now could we keep this a secret until both of us are ready to come out?" He asked me.  

He planted another kiss on my lips. I couldn't help to smile, knowing that those lips were all mine now, and no one else's. I nodded my head as I kissed him. "I agree, we keep it a secret until we feel that it's a good time tell." I said taking a break from the kiss.  

As we kissed more we heard the crowd in the gym making loud noises, cheering, laughing loudly. "I think we better go see what's got them so pumped." I grinned at Brett.  

"I agree." He grinned back. He planted another kiss on me with those soft lips before we walked out of the classroom and back to the gym. We walked into the gymnasium where everybody, except April was doing the Cha Cha Slide.  

"Should we?" I pointed at the people with a smile.  

Brett looked over at me. Moving his left shoulder up then down, doing the same with the right shoulder. "Why not?"  

I laughed and ran off into the crowd, joining in on the dance, Brett followed and did the same as well. It was actually really fun, and it couldn't have been better now that I had the boy I dreamed of. After the Cha Cha Slide, people started doing dance battles with each other, Two people would have a huge circle of screaming, cheering people around them. It went from individual competitive dance to groups competing in who was better. This was honestly the best night of my life.  

Ten o'clock was right around the corner. Joey approached me dancing with Isabella. "Hey bro, can you do something for me?" He yelled over the blaring music.  

I continued to dance, but looked over at him. "What's that?" I yelled back.  

"Could you announce I'm having a party after this at my house?"  

"Yeah wait for the song to come to an end." I stopped dancing and went up to the DJ. He looked at me and nodded in head the way people do it to say what's up?  

"After this song could you wait to play the next song so I can make an announcement?" I yelled.  

He nodded his yes at me.  

"Thanks." I yelled before walking off. I went over and grabbed a microphone. I went to the front of the gym, waiting for the song to end. When it did I had to speak, which I was kind of nervous too.  

The song came to an end. When the crowd realized another song wasn't playing they booed. I laughed into the microphone. "The next song will be on in a minute." I said looking at my watch. "I have been asked to make an announcement. With homecoming coming to an end in less than twenty minutes Joey Nutwing." I said pointing back at Joey. "Wanted me to tell you afterwards he's having a party. So if you want to continue partying get there after this. Thanks." I smiled turned the microphone off and letting the DJ continue.  

I went to the appetizer table to grab myself a refreshment. I started taking a sip of the punch when Brett walked over and grabbed a cup too. "You going to the after party? I asked.  

He took a tiny sip. "Will you be there?" He asked.  

"Of course." I smiled.  

"Then I will be there too." He smiled taking another sip.  

I felt my cheeks turn bright red from blushing. "See you there." I walked off and found Laura.  

"Hey Bae" She smiled at me.