10. Questions and answers

Author's note:

Hello everyone, same as the previous chapter. Get your tissues ready😭😭 See you at the end of the chapter😊🥰

Previously:

Back to Can and Sanem (after they left the hospital)

Can and Sanem where walking to the car when Can out of the sudden drop to the pavement, making doctors and nurses run to him and not feeling a pulse.

Back to reality

"1202 Can Divit is declared deceased" The doctor told everyone and wrote it on the chart.

1203 "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep"

Everyone looks at the monitor, the doctor surprise leans forward to touch Can's neck "I have a pulse!" He yells "Nurse, oxygen." The nurse hurries and gets the nasal cannula putting it in Can's nose. "He's alive, we have a pulse." The doctor reassures the family and every is gasping from happiness.

*************

Reality:

Beep, beep,beep

Everyone looks at Sanem's monitor, and sees her blood pressure is to the roof.

"Nurse bring up the oxygen, we need to lower it down." The other nurse ran to Sanem and brought up her oxygen.

Sanem's mind

Can! Can! Please baby! CANNNNNN!" She was crying on top of him. Grabbing his hand and putting it on her belly, "Can, wake up! Please wake up! Can! Please wake up!"

"Ma'am please come with me." The doctor said trying to hold back from Can.

"No! He can hear me! He can feel the baby." She said trying from the doctor's grip.

"Ma'am, please." Sanem looked at him and realize there was nothing else to do, she nodded with crying eyes. The doctor hugged Sanem from behind to help her lift up, as she was putting her wight in her legs she looked at Can and yelled "NO!" She drop herself back to Can's body, "Please don't get me away from him! Please." She begged.

"Ma'am, he needs to be picked up from the ground, please your pregnant think about the baby."

"But my husband is on the floor dead."

"I understand, but your baby feels everything, your feeling. Please ma'am, please." Sanem noded realizing the baby could be in destress. He let the doctor help her up. Two male nurses lift Can up while another one put a blanket under Can, and the nurses put Can back on the ground. Then they put a sheet over his body covering him and grabbing the sheet and lifting him up from the ground and putting him on the stretcher. Sanem was hugging the doctor the entire time she was seeing all of this. As they were walking into the hospital, Sanem lost conscious and falling into the doctor's arms.

Back to reality

"Blood pressure is going down." The nurse told the doctor.

"I'm telling you, they are connected, some how they just are." The doctor told everyone and walking back to Can.

Can open his eyes, moving them from side to side confused on seeing everyone around him.

"Can you hear me?" The doctor asked

"Yeah." He said in a soft voice. "What happen? What is going on? Where is Sanem?"

"Do You know your name?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah, it's Can. Can Divit." Everyone gasp crying from happiness.

"What is going on?" Why is everyone crying? Where is Sanem?"