5. The accident

Author's note:

Hello everyone as you guys can see I couldn't wait till Sunday. LOL!

Thank you for answering the previous question! :) I had a blast reading all of your of your comments :)

So, here it is. I hope you guys it. :)

Previously:

"Allah, I love you."

She smiled and said "I love you too baby, I love you a lot."

-----------------------------------

They got up and took a shower, then made love in the shower. They were back on the surface Can on the will and Sanem sitting next to him.

She looks at him and says "We need to start taking care of ourselves. If were going to be gone for two years, I want to be able to enjoy it, don't you agree?"

"I do, I agree with you."

"Ok, once we get home, I will make an appointment with my doctor so he can put me on the pill."

"And I will buy more condoms, or do you want me to pull out?"

"I think pulling out, would be best." she laugh and he smiled, nodding.

"Talking about pills, Sanem why were you taking pills every night?"

"They were antidepressant, I needed them to help me not feel pain, not feel everything I felt because you left."

"And the notes?"

"They were thoughts, memories, dreams, even future thoughts, and they all had you. Absolutely all of them"

"I'm so sorry, baby if I would of known I would've came back immediately"

"I know, I know." she got up and sat on his lap, cupped his face and said "If I would have known you were lost too, I would find a way to get to you." She kissed him and traced his face with the back of her fingers. The sun was going down and Sanem sat in the front of the boat, Can turn the boat off and sat behind her to see the sunset. Sanem let a tear rolled down her cheek and said "How, how beautiful"

"Yeah, it is. But not as much as you" He said kissing her on her neck. They out up came back to shore. They arrive at Sanem's house and saw that everyone was holding a party for them, they wanted to say goodbye to Can and Sanem before they left. The only three people that weren't there were Nihat, Mevkibe and Huma. Even though Can tried to forgive his mother, he still wasn't able to forgive her fully. They all had a blast and they all left, except Leila and Emre. Leila walks with Sanem to where Sanem makes her creams.

They sit on the bench and Leila says "I'm happy for you Abla, he loves you and he I can see he really regrets leaving."

"Yes, he does. Leila there's something I have to tell you."

"Ok, what is it?"

"Can and I made love."

"Are you serious, Im happy for you Abla" she huggs Sanem "did you protect yourself?" she asked as she separated from the hug

"Well in the begining yes, than no. But I will call the doctor today so he can get me on the pill."

"Ok, well. I'm happy for you."

"Come one lets go see the boys"

Can and Emre talk at the pier

"I see that your happy abi" Emre said

"I am, I'm very happy"

"So your going to ask for forgiveness?"

"Well, I know Sanem and she wont leave untill they do forgive me. We have been thhrough a lot and now that I have her and I made her mine I will not let her go."