6. Minds

Previously:

(Reality)

"Anne, Baba is everything ok?" Leila asked approaching them, and her heart was going a million miles an hour.

Nihat looked at Leila and said she's not a virgin. Was it Can?"

"Baba, I don't know, I'm assuming." Leila lied to her parents.

"I was explaining to your parents, that even though her cervix was open it doesn't mean a anything because we don't know when was the last time she had unprotected sex."

"Can I talk to you, for a moment?" Leila asked

"Yes, of course." Nihat and Mevkibe looked at her.

"I have a question for me" she said looking at her parents, but open her eyes as soon as she look at the doctor. Leila and the doctor walked away a bit more from everyone. She looked at Emre and he knew what Leila was talking to the doctor about.

"Her and Can have been sexually active for less than a week."

"Did they use protection?

"I know at first yes, but than no, she was going to go to her doctor today and so he would out her on the pill."

"Ok, do you know when was the last time she had unprotected sex?"

"Yesterday"

"So lab results won't show up, I will have to wait at least three days and than do the test again to see if the cervix is close."

"Do you know if she has been with anyone else?"

"No one else, Just Can."

"Ok, thank you for the information."

They both walked up to Nihat and Mevkibe and the doctor asked them "Do you guys have any questions for me?"

Both Mevkibe and Nihat nodded no and Leila said "Thank you." And the doctor walked away.

---------------------------------
(Reality)

The Aidyns were sitting and Leila squatted in front of them. Putting a hand on there knees and said "everything is going to be ok. Don't worry."

Nihat got up, walked up to Aziz and in a furious voice said "Your son, dishonored our daughter! How could he!"

"Nihat bey, no need to yell. We are in a hospital! Aziz said

"He dishonored her, do you understand that?"

"Baba, don't you think Sanem might of agreed to have sex with him. Can is not the kind of guy who would take a woman without it's will."

"What are you saying, that she wanted it? Mevkibe and I taught her well!" He yelled at Leila.

Emre was going to say something but Leila beat him to it. "Baba, I love you. But like I said Can is not that type of guy. If him and Sanem had intercourse, that was because Sanem allowed it." She said firmly, Emre smiled. He was proud of his wife, defending his sister and sticking up to her Baba.

"Nihat Bey, Please calm down. This is not the time nor place." Aziz said

"Yes, Nihat. Come on, let's go and sit. We can't do anything about it at this moment. What matters is that our daughter is in a coma." Nihat looked at Mevkibe and noticed she had watery eyes. They sat down, Nihat hugged his wife and said "I am sorry, I am just very upset. But when she wakes up I will talk to her."

"Nihat, not now. Please not now." Mevkibe pleaded.

Emre and Leila went to get some coffee and tea for everyone, when they were around the corner Emre said "I thought it was going to be worse."