8. Heart Rate

Previously:

*Can's mind*

Aziz sat by Can's legs and Emre was standing next to his baba. Aziz was in tears, and Can said "Baba, I'm ok. Don't worry I'm ok, I feel ok. One thing I do need to know is where is Sanem? Is she ok? How long have I been out for?"

*************************

*Still in Can's mind*

"You have been out for almost four weeks."

"Four weeks?" Can asked surprise

"Yeah son, four weeks. Four weeks of Sanem by your side, only going home to shower and eat something. She has breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria every day, and every day she goes home around 6 and its back around 8. While she's not here either Emre or myself is here."

"So where is she?" He said looking at the window, seeing that is was obvious the sun was out and in the middle of the sky.

"She's in the cafeteria, getting some lunch with Leila." Emre said, "but I'll go out and call her, I'll be back" Emre said

"No, I want to talk to her."

"OK, abi." Emre grabbed his phone searched for her name, pressed dial and gave Can the phone.

*Sanem's mind*

"Emre! Please tell me he's ok, please tell me nothing happen to him." Sanem answer getting up from her seat, Leila grabbed her hand and sat her back down.

"Well, if by me waking up is nothing than I don't know what to tell you." He sounded amused.

"Ahhhh!" Sanem screamed and Can took the phone from his ear. "Ah, Sanem you almost exploded my ear."

"Sorry, love. I'm so sorry, I am on my way, I'm so sorry I wasn't there, but I'll be there in a few. I love you."

*Can's mind*

"I love you too, I'll see you here." He hung up and gave the phone to Emre "She's on her way," he was smiling.

Emre took the phone from Can and said, "You see, we told you she was ok."

"I know, but I needed to make sure." He smiling.

"So, how do you feel?" Emre asked

"I'm ok, my head hurts and my body well... I feel it kind of numb, but I'm ok. What about Sanem?"

"Well, the doctor should be coming in soon.

She's ok. She just had a few cuts and she had to use a neck brace for a couple of weeks, but she's ok." Aziz said looking at Emre.

Can noticed something happen there, "What, what is going on?" Can asked Looking at both Emre and Aziz.

"Nothing son."

"Baba, you would never lie to me. What is going on?"

"Ok, I'm going to tell you. But promise you will be calm." Aziz asked and Can nodded.

"She's ok, but every now and then she passes out,"

"What do you mean passes out?" He was trying to get up.

"Can, can, please calm down."

"But, baba you just said she passes out and she's in the cafeteria at the moment."

""Yes, but she's with Leila," Emre said as he helped his baba calm Can down.

Aziz grabbed Can's face "Can, son listen to what we are saying, she is ok. Unfortunately the doctor's don't know why she's passing out. But, she has to get more blood work done next week. Ok?" Can nodded "By the way son, just a heads up she looks a little pale."