°Ice Cream°

They had all arrived at an ice cream shop. Though not without getting lost multiple times. "I told you it was a right, not a left!" Stephan yelled at Dan. "Shut up Stephan we're here so just get your ice cream" he replied, tired of hearing Stephan's voice. Jay chuckled at their argument, the house was down the street. They simply didn't realize.

     Hosuh was the first to order, getting strawberry flavor with sprinkle's on top. Jay got chocolate with chocolate sauce, Dan getting mint chocolate chip with basically all the toppings. Stephan got a plain vanilla, with a cherry on top. Dan eyed Stephan's ice cream, "seriously? Don't you want anything else?" Stephan snorted and roles his eyes at Dan. "I'm good."

Then came deciding who should pay. Dan, well he walked away happily eating his ice cream. Jay had forgotten to bring any money bit expecting to need it. Hosuh, the kind soul he was offered to pay, but was declined as Stephan payed. "Thanks for paying" squeaked out Hosuh. Stephan's face held a light blush has he hummed in reply.

     Jay walked up to Dan starting a convention, Stephan and Hosuh close behind. although the both of them soon felt awkward and decided to just walk back to the house. The other two seemed not to notice the group had been cut in half.

time skip brought to
you by Stephan's knife•

     "-and that's why she jumped." Stephan spoke, finishing off a random story. "ugh, now I'm in the mood to go swimming." Whined Hosuh. The taller male's story had taken place in a pool. Which said male chuckled out, "we can go tomorrow, the pools closed currently." "Curses" whispered Hosuh, causing Stephan to laugh at his misery.

     It had been a been an hour since they got back, Dan texted them saying we was going to stay at Jay's house. Which Stephan replied the text with "have fun~" which Dan left at read.

     "I'm bored" complained Hosuh. "Clearly, you've said that 50 times now." Stephan spoke. Hosuh stuck his tongue out in reply. The taller male sighed before getting up and deciding watching a movie might be good. Hosuh watched before he went and sat on the couch.

     "Can we watch *insert movie here*?" He asked sitting criss cross. "Mhm, sure" Stephan replied as he slit the movie DVD in the player and sat next to the other male.

     So they sat, watching the movie. Hosuh laughed and cried, while Stephan questioned the logic of everything. The smaller male would always reply with, "movie magic~" making the purple haired male scoff but he found it kind of cute honestly.

     "W-what?" Squeaked hosuh. Stephan's face lit up, had he said that out loud?

Uh so thank you for voting and reading this.
It makes me happy knowing people are actually reading this weirdness uwu