The Real Culprit

Both males, green and purple, we're sitting on the couch watching a nature documentary. It was the only thing on at the time. Stephan was trying to pass time before it actually became 8:00am so he could head to his part-time job. His job wasn't that interesting, he worked at BurritoBell. He had tried to go back to sleep but after all that running he was wide awake. The same could be said for the greenette sitting on the other end of the couch. He seemed to be interested about what what was on TV. Maybe a bit too interested actually.

     Both boys were startled from a sudden loud screaming coming from the taller male's phone. "Please, Stephan, change your ringtone" Dan pleaded. Stephan simply replied with a roll of his eyes and answered the phone. "Hey Stephan, how's your morning going?" Jay, who was responsible of the phone call chuckled out. "It's going fine, why are you calling me this early?" Stephan was suspicious of the male's tone. Chuckling could be heard from the phone, "no reason~" jay said playfully. Something like gears started running in Stephan's brain. "You got to be fucking kidding me." Stephan whispered out.

     "Did you fucking change my alarm clock to 3am?!!" Stephan talked into the phone. Jay chuckled and admitted it was him. Stephan hung up the phone clearly angry. The greenette chuckled, "so thats why you were trying to kill me." The taller male rolled his eyes. "Honestly Dan, keep your boyfriend under control" he joked. Said male's face went bright red, "what?!? How did you know?!?" The purple haired male stared at him, "what?" The smaller male seemed to realize what he did and started hugging his knees his face getting more red."wait, you dating?" Stephan chuckled out, honestly surprised. The greenette only nodded his head in response.

     After Dan's face went to his original color Stephan insisted on asking questions. "How come you didn't tell us?" Stephan asked. "Um, we wanted to keep it a secret for now." The shorter male groaned out. He had accidentally spilled that they were dating. Was jay gonna be mad? Or will he hate him? "He won't hate you" the other male tried to reassure Dan. Although that just resulted in another groan from the greenette. "Did I really say that out loud??" Questioned the smaller male. Stephan simply chuckled in response.

Hello, hope you enjoy
reading my story so far.