Going Out

Stephan and Hosuh were sitting down, eating eggs and bacon. Stephan gave his thanks and compliments to Hosuh for the breakfast. Said male replied with a mumbled 'you're welcome' while blushing.

     Moving away from the lovebird to Dan, he was currently trying to finish up his work. He had remembered that he had a essay due today, that he had barely worked on. "I hate school!" The greenette groaned out. Thankfully he didn't have much left to do, but it didn't make it easier.

     While writing the male jumped out of his chair from a sudden noise. Looking towards his door, which was for the second time this morning, kicked open. This time instead wasn't Stephan, but a certain blonde male. "Hey Dan," taking a second to look at the computer screen jay continued. "How's, what I'm going to guess is schoolwork, going?" Jay asked.

     Dan smiled at the male replying with, "it's going good, I'm almost finished." The blonde male closed the door and walked over to the other male. He leaned one of his hands on the desk, facing Dan. "When do you think you'll be finished?" Questioned jay. Dan thought for a second before saying, "15 to 20 minutes maybe?" Jay hummed in reply going and sitting down on the greenette's bed.

A few minutes passed with the two males chatting away, while Dan finished his work. "Done!" The greenette chirped out. Jay chuckled out, "alright then let's go out." Dan's face went a bit red. "ok, where to?" He questioned while turning off his computer. "Hmm, we can go get ice cream." Jay spoke. Dan simply hummed in reply as the both of them stood to leave.

While the two were heading out, Stephan stopped them. "Where are you guys going?" He questioned. Although Stephan guessed a date, which does jay know? "We're getting ice cream, do you want to come with?" Jay asked. Stephan chuckled out a no. Upon hearing jay, Hosuh looked up from his sketch book. "Can I come?" He squeaked out. Jay nodded his head turning for the door.

All four of them headed out the door. Four? "Hey Stephan, I thought you weren't coming." Dan spoke out. He simply ignored the greenette and kept walking. He just didn't want Hosuh to feel like a third wheel. That's all.

Hi, I'm author~san waddup
So one, I will not upload consistently. I just write whenever I can. So sorry Bout that.
Thank you for reading!~
Baye