Dan has a death wish

After Dan had gotten over his embarrassment, he made fun of Stephan. "Hah, and you said you'd be first to get a boyfriend!" He joked. Stephan held himself back from stabbing him. "Shut up" groaned the taller male. "Speaking of which~" smirked the greenette. Stephan immediately hated where this was going. "When are you going to ask out Hosuh?~" Dan spoke in a oh so playful voice. The purple haired male blushed beet red. He was gonna kill Dan, and so he did, or at least tried.

     Hosuh came out of his room, making sure it was a reasonable time to wake up. He still didn't know why those two were awake and chasing each other at 3am, but he didn't care. Unfortunately, it seemed Stephan was still trying to kill Dan. On the floor, was Stephan pinning Dan and hold a knife to his throat. Dan was using all the strength he could muster, which wasn't alot, to hold Stephan's knife away from him.

Hosuh simply walked up to them so he was standing beside, the soon to be homicide, and pushed Stephan. The taller male fell to his side. "Wh- Hosuh?" He looked up to the silver haired male. "It's too early" Said male whined. Dan chuckled as he stood up, "sorry, sorry." Hosuh hummed in reply as he headed to the kitchen wanting to eat. Stephan stood up aswell giving Dan the death glare before following Hosuh. Dan suddenly sprinted his room only saying "shit" before disappearing. The taller male leaned against the counter deciding to ignore the greenette. "Have you eaten yet?" Spoke the silver haired male who was searching the fridge. "Nah." He lied through his teeth. Knowing Hosuh, he'd offer to cook for Stephan.

Which was exactly what Hosuh did.

Another chapter :/
How y'all feeling?