Chapter 7

CHAPTER WARNINGS: sparring sex, nudity, groping, dominance/submission, rough fingering, light bondage, tickling, foot worship, biting, cunnilingus.

~ o ~

Korra woke the next morning with Asami in her arms, face buried in her dark hair. During the night, Asami had rolled over, and in her sleep Korra had pressed tight against her back to hold her close with both an arm and a leg draped over her. She sighed happily and held Asami just a bit closer, pushing her hair out of the way so she could place a small kiss on her cheek.

This kiss was what roused Asami in the end. Only slightly, and only enough to snuggle closer. But she was aware of Korra's presence, and that made the morning the most perfect one there had ever been.

"Mmmhhh..."

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Korra whispered in Asami's ear, kissing her cheek again and snuggling a little deeper into her beautiful hair. "Mmmm... you smell like roses."

That prompted a quiet chuckling, followed by hands clutching at Korra's shoulders as she rolled over to smash her face against Korra's chest. "Mmm, yeah? You smell like... mmm, like breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Korra replied, sniffing the air. "I... think you're smelling the kitchen staff making food. I mean, I figure you have kitchen staff?"

"No, you're breakfast." Then a tiny pink tongue was flicking across Korra's collarbone. "But yeah... we have kitchen staff."

"Ohhhhh," Korra breathed softly, just getting Asami's joke as her tongue darted across her shoulder and throat. "Mmm. Okay. I can be breakfast." She lifted Asami's chin and kissed her firmly on the lips. "Hungry, huh?"

Kissing back with sleepy interest, Asami grinned bashfully. "Pretty hungry." Then she sat up on her elbow very slightly, just enough so that there was no strain being put on her neck for their lips to reach each other. "How about you?"

"I'm always starving," she replied with a wolfish grin, pulling Asami flush against her and moving in for a more passionate kiss.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. "Beg pardon, Miss Sato. Breakfast is ready to be served at your leisure." The Butler's voice cut through their perfect moment like a knife, and Korra gave a huff of frustration.

"Th-thank you, Anfeng!" Asami managed to call out, pressing her eyes hard against Korra's shoulder. "We will be down momentarily!"

"Very good, madam." Then there was only his receding footsteps.

"Phew." Pulling back, Asami cupped Korra's face. "Sorry, it... looks like, um, this type of breakfast is going to have to wait. But you're probably hungry anyway, right?"

Korra sighed reluctantly. "Yeah, I guess I am hungry. In the actual sense of the word."

Then she winked at Asami and kissed her cheek once more before climbing out of bed and getting ready for the day. She never took very long to get ready in the morning, and since they planned on sparring after breakfast, she dressed herself in just her usual tank and pants. Then she combed her fingers through her hair to settle it and said, "Ready when you are."

"Hey!" Asami laughed as she opened the wardrobe, this time actually removing silk pyjamas and a robe from its confines. "I like to put in a little more effort than that before I present myself to the public, alright?" As she slid the pants on, she dipped her head slightly. "Though to be fair, you could be wearing a Nuktuk costume and look good."

Korra chuckled. "Hey, I'd look great in that silly costume," she teased right back. "Short shorts, no front or sleeves... you'd like that, huh?" Turning around to look at Asami, she asked, "Are you gonna wear pajamas and a robe to spar with me?"