Jake English x reader

(warning full of crack)

You heard some music coming from your bestfriends room, it was punk? English punk?!

You thought it sounded familiar so you cracked the door open and looked to see your friend dancing to

ABSOLUTELY INVINCIBLE BRITISH?!

Looks like Jake listened to Dirk about watching anime. Expecially Hetalia.

You laughed so hard, you toppled into the room and fell on your belly. You waved "Hi Jake."

The music still went on bit Jake stop dancing. Then he started sputtering and then tripped and stubbed his toe. "BLOODY WANKER!" he yelled just ad the lyrics No pain No game played.

You started to laugh again. "That was so cute!" he started to blush and threw a pillow at you. Which resulted in a ten second pillow fight. And him ontop of you.

It was your turn to blush. "Eto..... YOU CANT COOK!" just as England sung My cooking us not bad!  uhhhh... Ayona.

Jake just gasped and pouted "How dare you!" then the next song came on. BANGARANG by Skrillex.

Looks like Rufiho effected him too.

You jumped up and ran out of the room. "HEY EVERYONE, THE ABSOLUTELY INVINCIBLE BRITISH VIRGIN IS CHADING ME! DID YOU ALSO KNOW HE LISTENS TO BANGARANG?!" you tossed your head back laughing like a maniac as Jake chased after you steaming with anger.

"(YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!"

(extended ending)

Dirk wiped a tear away "Durarara taught him well." Karkat just stared at him like "WTF DUDE?!"