Male!Nepeta x Reader

Shipping wall

You heard a huge squeal, as you saw your morail Nepeta run towards you and squeeze you to death. "(Y/N) Guess what?! I made another purrfect match! Karkat and Tereizi! I should now update my shipping wall!" you just stand there as he purrs about how perfect this Otp was and stuff.

Soon he dragged you along to his house, and started to update his shipping wall, scribbling with crayons, on the huge walls in the room. You just stare around in awe. You look over to see a wall cover with a curtain, as they say curiosity killed the cat, you went over and tried to look underneath.

Intill you were attacked by Nepeta.

"What in the alternia are you doing?!" he hissed. You stutter and started to speak, your (e/c) eyes eyeing the curtain.

"What's behind the curtain?"

He started to blush. He turned his head and childishly folded his arms while pouting cutely "Its none of you business!"

But intill then, you already ripped the curtain down. Your (e/c) eyes widened at the the picture. It was you and Nepeta. Kissing.

You gasped as Nepeta was running around with a olive green blush covering his face.

You walked up to him and calmed him down. "(Y/N) I-I am f-flu-" but before he could finish his sentence, you pecked him on the lips, whispering a small I'm flushed for you too, before hugging him tightly.

How is it? Is it good? It's my first reader insert. Well I take requests!