Sollux x reader

Oh quick author note, I won't be doing their typing way, only for a few trolls. I'll still do his lisp.

Sollux turned in his seat. "Ugh, why can't I sthap thinking about that pithiful human girl/boy (Y/N)?!" he buzzed in frustration.

Everything you did just, made his blood pumper go badump. His thinkpan go dysfunctional, his (((how do you say stomach?!)) food digester flip and jump. He thought this was some weird sickness, so he went Gamzee for help.

"I see my motherfucking friend, this is the miracle the humans call 'love'" Sollux thought for a moment 'i love (Y/N)? How? Should I tell her/him? Maybe she/he doesn't like me back!!' he started to get worried about her/his reaction.

Gamzee seemed to noticed this and told him to cool down, and ask her/him out.

On the other hand, you, were getting ready to ask Sollux out. Curling/straighting/geling your hair, getting in a dress/dress shirt. You were about to go to his house when he came bursting through the door.

"(Y/N) I love you please fill my red quadrant?!" you stood there shocked, calming yourself you started.

"Of course my buzzy bee, I'll be your girlfriend/boyfriend. " he started at you confused. You sigh. "A girlfriend/boyfriend is the human term for matespirit." he let out an 'oh'. You just laughed, and the rest of the day you had a fun date at the carnival.

((EVERY ONE WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT THE UNFUCTIONAL IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH SO I FIXED IT

SHEESH I WAS LIKE 12 OR SOMETHING WRITING THIS STORY

IM OLDER NOW I WAS A VERY CONFUSED CHILD BACK THEN.

CALM YOUR TITS GRAMMAR NAZIS))