Chapter 9

*Harry's POV*

My mouth dried up and I didn't know what to say. I looked down at my lap and cleared my throat trying to buy me time. "Well?" she egged on sitting down next to me.

"I didn't know what to do. El I don't think you really know how much I like you. I really do," I begged putting my face into my palms. "You have a really funny way of showing it," she mumbled getting up and walking towards the stairs. "What do you want me to do? You went out with my best friend and then came over to my house crying about him! You friend zoned me right when I wanted to do something with you!" I yelled following her up the stairs.

"I friend zoned you?!" she yelled turning around to face me. "You kissed me and then ignored me. You dragged me along to places with your friends and the ditched me!"

I took a step towards her making her step away from me right into the wall. Her back was against the wall and my body was against hers. "You left me hanging Harry. It wasn't my fault," she whispered looking me straight in the eyes.

"Do you think I don't know that?" I breathe putting my head in her shoulder. "I fucked up. I was scared. You were new. I was Harry the flirt that everyone knows. Everyone wanted you and so did I. I still do...a lot," I confessed hoping with all my might that she wants the same thing. Well not her too but me.

"You know I did Ike you. I still kind of do." I looked up at her just to see her blush. "More than that guy at the game?" I raided an eyebrow moving closer to her. "More than that guy at the game," she laughed as I caught her lips with mine.

Her lips fit perfectly into mine. I moved my tongue along her bottom lip hoping for the entrance that I soon received. I pulled her legs around my waist giving her the hint to jump. Her fingers were soon tangled in the curls at the nape of my neck as I set her on the table in the hall.

*El's POV*

His lips attached to my jaw and then drifted down to my neck all while his hands played with the skin above the waist band of my jeans. He bit down breaking the skin on color bone. I let a whimper leave my mouth feeling him laugh in response.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting to do this," he breathed continuing to kiss across my chest and back to my jaw then my lips.

DING DONG DING DONG. Groaning he rested his face in the nape of my neck. "D you really have to get that?" his words budding across the bruises he left just moments earlier. Pushing him off of my I fixed my shirt and hair and skipped down the stairs to answer the door. I could hear Harry following me down.

Opening the door I was greeted by a surprising face. "James...."

_______________________________________________________________________

Ehh sorry about this. It was rushed. But leave comments and vote! I like to hear what you have to say! 2 votes, 3 comments. xx.dunka