Chapter 10

"Oh um I'm sorry to interrupt but you forgot this at the game," James said holding up a sweatshirt.

I could feel Harry relax next to me but he was still defensive. He's such a baby. Actually I don't blame him. It was a rough night for both of us.

"Thanks James I appreciate it," I smiled taking the sweatshirt and trying to close the door. Unfortunately I was too slow and he put his foot in the door to stop it. "Are you leaving soon?" he mumbled too scared to look Harry in the eyes.

"Yeah I leave tomorrow morning James. I'm sorry we couldn't hang out more," I told him stepping away from Harry and pulling him into a hug. We've been through a lot together and if it wasn't for Harry right now, James probably would have been in his place.

"Visit again? Soon?" he asked. "Of course I will. Maybe you can come visit me!" I suggested maybe a little too excited for Harry to handle.

"Okay I hate to break up this precious moment, I really do. But El we have to pack. The flight is at 9," Harry told the both of us. "You're right sorry man. Have a safe flight El. Oh and uh you too Harry".

And with that Harry slammed the door and walked up the stairs towards my room. Again.

"Did you ever really like that guy?" he asked running his hands through his hair trying to process what exactly just happened. "Why does it make you jealous?" I giggled very amused with his sudden change in attitude.

"Yeah it does".

"Do you remember what happened circa 10 minutes ago maybe? You know maybe a little kissing some more kissing. I mean that's what I thought it was..." I mumbled making fun of him. It was a favorite past time of mine.

"Really? So you wouldn't mind if we started that up again? Picked up right where we left off?" he asked flashing me his infamous smirk.

He motioned for me to come to him and being the little love struck girl I was I did. And when I say we picked up right where we left off. We did.

But don't worry. The next morning we did make our flight and guess who was there to great us at the arriving gate. My mom. Anne. My sisters. Beth. Jack. Charlie. And of course to both of our surprise. Allie.

------------------------

And I'm back! Trust me when I say I am sorry for 1) this being really short and kind of bad 2) for being away for so long. I got serious writers block and got super busy. Hopefully more updates to come xx.